Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

RE: Buying a flat even when you are a foreigner

Toggle
Hello,
I am planning to buy a flat in germany, however right now I have indian passport. i do plan to take germany passport in 5 years of time. I do have DG visa status now.

Is this going to be a problem as being a foreigner i buy a flat in germany. Are there any complications when one changes to germany citizenship. does anybody has any experience on this.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/4/14 2:19 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
There is no restriction on buying houses by foreigners. You meant housing loans? Some lenders might insist on permanent resident permit.  No complications. Tax rules are same for all types of residents.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/4/14 2:55 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Hello,
excellent !!. I have the finance side agreed from banks already. It was just a hunch that when  change my Indian pass to Deutsch pass later, will there be any sort of offical paper works for the flat I have bought.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18