Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Need some guidance - Visa from current company but they not sending me

Toggle
Dear All,

Recently I got my german work permit visa got approved. But there is a problem.

My work permit initiated from my current IT company. But after the visa approval they are not sending me to germany due to some internal politics.

Is it possible to search for a new job in germany and join with my current Work permit?
0 (0 Votes)

There is a small chance this could be problematic, if rt he border police contacts the German employer to contact if you are employed. You may then get deported.

Either look for a job from India or apply for job search visa and the come to Germany. Good luck!!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Need some guidance - Visa from current company but they not sending me
Answer
1/16/14 4:20 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Generally, most of work permits (blue card , normal ,etc) are connected to company for initial two years. The work permit stands void if you leave the company.

You can always change in between but all pre requisites need to be fulfilled with new job and are checked by ABH.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott