Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: German Work Permit

Toggle
German Work Permit
Answer
2/4/13 5:54 PM
Hello

I am working in India in a Germany Based Agricultural Equipment Manufaturing Company from last 5 years.
Recently I got a chance to work with Mother company in Germany. Earlier I was going to germany but only for short duration (90days)
But now they are planning to sent me to germany for max. 2 years. I am little bit confused about what would be the procedure for a long term stay in Germany. Could anybody help me with the following questions.

1. what is the procedure to apply for a long term visa?
2.Which documents are required for a long term visa application.
2. What document are required from HR deptt in (Germany) and HR (India).
3. Is it possible that I will be on-roll of indian company while working in Germany for long term.
4. Is it possible that I can take my wife and kid aong with me on dependet visa?
5. Is german language is required for me and dependent?

Please help me answers to these questions. 
Thanks In Advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/4/13 10:56 PM as a reply to VIKRAM KARWAL.

1. what is the procedure to apply for a long term visa? you have to visit ur local embassy/consulate and apply over there.

2.Which documents are required for a long term visa application.list of documents the detailed procedure and list of requirements is published on website.  http://www.india.diplo.de/contentblob/3499952/Daten/2210733/Employment_April_2012.pdf
  •  Letter from future German employer confirming the deputation
  • Deputation Order from Indian Employer confirming the deputation
3. Is it possible that I will be on-roll of indian company while working in Germany for long term. depends on company policy and company taxation issues, but yes possible.
4. Is it possible that I can take my wife and kid aong with me on dependet visa?yes
5. Is german language is required for me and dependent? requirement varies from case to case for dependent visa and should be checked with consulate.mostly not asked in case of deputation. for your work permit it is not the requirement.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/6/13 12:40 PM as a reply to deepak.
deepz2010:

1. what is the procedure to apply for a long term visa? you have to visit ur local embassy/consulate and apply over there.

2.Which documents are required for a long term visa application.list of documents the detailed procedure and list of requirements is published on website.  http://www.india.diplo.de/contentblob/3499952/Daten/2210733/Employment_April_2012.pdf
  •  Letter from future German employer confirming the deputation
  • Deputation Order from Indian Employer confirming the deputation
3. Is it possible that I will be on-roll of indian company while working in Germany for long term. depends on company policy and company taxation issues, but yes possible.
4. Is it possible that I can take my wife and kid aong with me on dependet visa?yes
5. Is german language is required for me and dependent? requirement varies from case to case for dependent visa and should be checked with consulate.mostly not asked in case of deputation. for your work permit it is not the requirement.

Thanks a lot Deepz2010.
I think I got enough information. Thank you very much.I have few more questions if you can clear them out then it would be great help.
1. What are the chances that My wife can work after arriving in germany.
2. What will happen to the money which I will pay to the government in the terms of tax after returing to India.
3. could you please give me some information about sample templates for Deputation order from Indian Emplyer and Future Employer.
4. If I will be on roll with Indian emplyer do I get a salary or daily allowance?
5. what is the minimum salary which a german engineer get according to law.
6. After reaching germany I have to go to embassy office where my visa would be stamped with work permit. How they will get this information that my passport has to be stamped with work permit.

Thanks once again
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/6/13 2:26 PM as a reply to VIKRAM KARWAL.
Hi Viky

since u will be on deputation , most of ur questions are company specific and can best be answered by HR of your company. in such cases generally companies  HR takes care of all documentations and visa issues when they are sending u on deputation.

It is not easy to find job for dependent without german skills. but again depends on qualification and experience.

Your work permit request has to be processed from home country at local consulate.Initial visa for 3 months is stamped over there and would be extended on ur arrival.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott