Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Blue card application from Mumbai

Respuesta
8/11/12 17:49 en respuesta a shyam b.
Sorry, I have no clue about rejection chances. Anybody else here heard of any rejections?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
23/11/12 10:11 en respuesta a Hash Patel.
All,

I have received my visa approval. It took me exactly a month to get it.

Thanks for Hash for sharing his experiences on the forum. Do get it touch with me if anyone has any visa related queries.

Cheers.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
25/11/12 8:33 en respuesta a shyam b.
Hi All,

Thank you very much for sharing with yours experience here!

I have already appied for Blue card,in German embassy they said  that they will give me a visa only, but Blue card I will get in Germany.
So, now I am waiting for my visa .....

I would like to ask...where I have to go in Germany to get Blue card and which documents are required for that...?

Thanks in advance!

Nika

0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/11/12 6:06 en respuesta a nika25 nika25.
You will get your bluecard when you arrive in Germany and register yourself at foreigner's office (Auslanderbehorde) located in all cities.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/11/12 12:14 en respuesta a nika25 nika25.
Hi Nika,

As cebit said, you apply for the Blue Card at the Auslanderbehorde (foreigner's/immigration office) in the respective city. I still haven't applied for mine, so am not sure about the paperwork. In Munich, you can only go with an appointment and my appointment is in February, so be prepared to wait for the Blue Card. 
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/11/12 14:06 en respuesta a Hash Patel.
Hi cebit and hashpatel,

Mant thanks for your responce....

Could you help me,please...How did you book an appoinment to apply for Blue card in Munich? May be you know website? 

Thanks in advince!
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/11/12 4:22 en respuesta a nika25 nika25.
 Get your visa first, travel to Germany , register at the town hall and fix an appointment with ABH for blue card.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/11/12 11:58 en respuesta a nika25 nika25.
You can get your appointment via email. The details for Munich are on the website: http://www.muenchen.de/rathaus/Stadtverwaltung/Kreisverwaltungsreferat/Auslaenderwesen/Aktuelles.html#Zeit

It's in German, but Google Translate does a good job here. So check it out.

And as cebit says, get your visa first, and then you can get the appointment once you are here.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/11/12 15:36 en respuesta a Hash Patel.
Hi cebit and hash....

Thank you a lot for yours advice and information!

Regards,

Nika
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
28/11/12 12:58 en respuesta a nika25 nika25.
Hi hash and cebit !
I found some information  on  http://www.make-it-in-germany.com website 

"Registering with the local authorities
Anyone who lives in Germany is required to register with the local authorities. You should do this no later than one week after moving in. To do so, you need a valid identity document. If you are renting, you may need to give the name of your landlord. The address of the responsible registry office can be found on the website of your new city."

So, I am planing to go to Augsburg city... how can I find registry office there....? May you know website with all adresses ,as it is mandatory process to register there first week.

Regards,

Nika.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
28/11/12 13:17 en respuesta a nika25 nika25.
Hi Nika,

Just to make it clear, this is only for registering your address. If somebody wants to 'google' this for another city, the German keywords are: Anmeldung der Wohnung or Einwohnermeldeamt.

Here is the address of the Augsburg website:

http://www.augsburg.de/index.php?id=9630

T
here is a link where you can reach a PDF file which you can fill online and print it when you are ready:

https://formular-service.augsburg.de/intelliform/forms/stadt_augsburg/extern/330/extern/330/meldewesen/anmeldung_meldebehoerde/index

c
lick the 'Öffnen' button.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
28/11/12 14:48 en respuesta a trust7.
Hi Detlef,

Many thanks for your help!

Regards,

Nika
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
29/11/12 16:10 en respuesta a nika25 nika25.
This is a very useful thread for those who are planning to migrate to Germany..Do you suggest any Job seach/placement agencies from where we can get a job offer with a telephonic interview from India so that we can apply for EU Blue card.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
4/12/12 13:42 en respuesta a Hash Patel.
Hi Hashpatel,

Hope you are well.

You said that only my employer can do pre-approval to accelerate my visa process. What kind of information I have to give to my employer to do Vorabzustimmung which is a pre-approval from the Alien's Office? 
I have to prepare authorization letter for employer. Did you prepare any authorization letter for employer for pre-approval process?

Thank you.

Nika.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
4/12/12 23:27 en respuesta a nika25 nika25.
Hi Nika,

In my case all the paperwork in Germany was handled by a relocation agency, so I do not know what's required. Also, I am not sure if the pre-approval is available anymore, since it was related to the earlier work permit process (my application process started in July before the Blue Card came into effect).

The rules have changed and are also applied differently based on the city. 
Best option is that someone from your employer in Germany speaks to the Auslanderbehorde to clarify the process. 

Regards,
Hash
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
5/12/12 9:15 en respuesta a Hash Patel.
Hi Hash
Many thanks for information!

Regards,
Nika
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
9/12/12 13:08 en respuesta a Hash Patel.
Hi Hash,

Thank you very much for sharing all this usefull information with all of us, its will be great help when i will apply for blue card in mumbai.

I have got an contract from germany, fortunately the company is from munich.

In coming week i will be applying for long term employment visa in mumbai.

I have some confusion over filling up the form, i hope you can help, the confusion is because the germany company has geven me a permenent contract, usually it for certain period, in the form there is a colum where we need to mension duration of stay

Ich beantrage die Aufenthaltserlaubnis für                                      Tage / Monat(e) / Jahr(e)
I hereby apply for a residence permit for                    days / month(s) / year(s)

My question is what do i mension in here, as my contract does not specify any duration its says permanent contract?
Did you have a contract with spefics of the duration of stay in germany?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Rakesh
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
9/12/12 20:46 en respuesta a RAKESH M GAONKAR.
Hi Rakesh,

Regarding the duration, the relocation consultant suggested that I put 3 years (she said that's the max they used to give) and it worked for me. So I guess it should work for you as well. Anyway, the ladies at the counter are quite helpful (in contrast to the phone ladies emoticon) and they will tell you to correct it on the form, if its not right.

Also, not sure if yours is a transfer case or a direct employment, but if its direct then be sure to take a cover letter from self as well and it needs to be printed. They do not accept handwritten cover letters. I took only one cover letter (from my german employer) and they said they need a printed one from me as well. So I had to go out, find a cyber cafe, type the whole letter and get a printout in 20 mins. So, I don't remember the exact contents but I just mentioned in the letter that I had received a job offer from XXXX company in Munich alongwith the job details and said in the end to grant me a work permit. 

Hope this helps. Good Luck!
+1 (1 Voto)

Respuesta
13/12/12 13:46 en respuesta a Hash Patel.
Hi Hash,

Thank you so much for the information shared ..!

You mentioned in one of your reply that your appointment with alien office in Germany is in February does it mean next year?

As you have already reached Germany why there is so much delay for Blue card appointment?

Even I have got a work contract directly from German employer and in the invitation letter they requested German Consulate Bangalore to process Blue card for me.

Did you also carried 3 months salary slip and Form 16 from previous years?

Thank You,
Sophie
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3