Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Spouse Visa Rejected by German consulate

Toggle
Hi,

I got job offer in Germany some 6 months ago. I applied for visa for myself, my wife and my 8 month old son at Bangalore consulate at the same time. I got visa in 4 weeks and I was told my wife's and son's visa would take some time. On monday the 15th October after 6 exactly  months my wife's visa got rejected stating she did not submit the A1 level german course. I was shocked as I was told by the lady in the consulate that A1 level is not mandatory since we are applying together. 

Reacting to the response, I have immediatly applied for the Blue Card today. Is this possible to appeal the consulate decision to ask them to reconsider since I have applied for Blue card?. can somebody advice me. 

Thanks,
Raghu
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Spouse Visa Rejected by German consulate
Answer
10/23/12 11:03 AM as a reply to Ragu Prasad.
Hi,

one of my friend also attended as a part of blue card . it will be exactly 4 weeks completion  by tomorrow. have u got visa exactly in 4 weeks.

Regards
Hari
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3