Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: EU Wide work permit in Germany

Toggle
EU Wide work permit in Germany
Answer
7/16/10 11:49 AM
Hi,

My company was asking me if I could work with my current German Visa (I am holidng NE since 2008) in other EU countries and in particular Zurich. I went and asked foriegn office. She was trying to explain me a type of visa that says some thing like ''Aufenthals.......AG EU''. Since she spoke to me only in German, I could not understand even after I asked her to pronounce the visa type repeatedly. She said I can get such a visa and go out of Germany for 5 years as long as I am within EU. Can some one clarify.
1. What is the name of such visa and how to apply for it? How long does it take?
2. Is Zurich comes under such permit or do I have to take Swiss visa seperately (The lady told me that she does not think Swiss is part of EU and hence that visa may not be applicable for Swiss)
3. Will it have any impact on German citizenship aspirations as I am almost ready to apply (just scared coz of not having German language skills)

Any inputs would be great.
Thanks.
B
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/16/10 2:27 PM as a reply to Anonymous.
May be she meant DE-EG(daueraufenthalt), but you can go out of Germany for 1 year only.

afaik,Siwss/UK/ireland doesnt allow to work with this visa.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/16/10 3:40 PM as a reply to Anonymous.
Thans buddy..Whats the option then? Citizenship?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott