Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Daueraufenthalt EG vs NE

Daueraufenthalt EG vs NE
Antwort
21.06.11 13:32
Hallo Friends,

I have already paid 60 Rentenversicherungen and in some months going to complete my 5 Year Stay in germany. infact i m in germany for last 6 years but first couple of years i was student, during study time i was also doing hiwi and hence was paying Rentenversicherung as well.

Now I am planning to go to AB for NE. I have come to know about Daueraufenthalt EG as well. I m confused for what to apply.

Can some one give me pros and cons of both in comparison to each other.

what is clear difference between two.

does NE or Daueraufenthalt EG have any effect on getting German Pass (Einbürgerung) or not.

What do u suggest? for what should i apply ? and which will be beneficial to me in future.

please give detailed reply.

thanks in advance
Thanks
Khan
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.06.11 15:28 als Antwort auf the khan khan.
Daueraufenhalt ED- Pros.
It does not expires if you
Live in Shengen(EU only) countries for 6 years.
Live in other countries for 1 year.

I think rest is the same. NE and Dauerafenhalts EG can have positive effect on Einbürgerung.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.06.11 16:15 als Antwort auf the khan khan.
Please try to get the D-EG. It is more flexible. You get one year of stay permit outside the EU, for NE it is only 6 months outside DE. Some AB may not be very familiar with it, so get the details of the law (§9a etc.) to convince them. To the best of my knowledge, your study time counts as half and you have to stay for 60 months for both D-EG and NE.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott