Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Tourist visa extension

Tourist visa extension
Respuesta
16/12/10 23:01
Dear all,
this is regarding the extension of tourist visa for my mother in law.I have a 17 month old son and i am preganant again my due is in feb, we have bought her to help us. since the due date merges with her return to india, we thought of extending her visa for another 3 months. But unfortunately the person in the stadtsamt said they cannot extend her visa without even asking what is the reason for extension. can any one help us to know whether there is anyother way to get her visa extended or alternative suggestion.
thank you
Indira
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
17/12/10 1:05 en respuesta a Kiruthiga Viswanathan.
We tried last year but we got the same response. From what I then researched on the Internet looks like a tourist visa can't be extended for more than 90 days unless some very exceptional circumstances.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
17/12/10 7:41 en respuesta a Kiruthiga Viswanathan.
she could go immediately. after a month reapply.

exceptional circumstances are which disallow the person to travel back to home country, like civil war, govt breakdown, calamities etc.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
17/12/10 9:59 en respuesta a Kiruthiga Viswanathan.
The rule is that after a 90 day stay there should be a gap of 6 months for the person to reapply again.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
17/12/10 10:14 en respuesta a Kiruthiga Viswanathan.
thanks a lot for your reply. have a nice day
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18