Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Einbürgerung application

Toggle
Einbürgerung application
Answer
9/8/09 6:13 PM
Hello,
I submitted my citizen application last week in BAYERN. In March they gave me apllication from with §10 rule but at the time of applying the good lady changed to §8 becaus of study time not included in Bayern.
I must say the lady was quite rude but thanks God it is now submitted.
I wonder how much time takes in Bayern with §8 really ? she said could take 6 to 12 months. Why it takes so much time?
Do I need time to time check the status?
thanks fo your response.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/8/09 6:17 PM as a reply to amir shah.
>>she said could take 6 to 12 months. Why it takes so much time?

There maybe different reasons like lot of applications, delay in doing the checks etc etc.

>>Do I need time to time check the status?

Just relax and forget about having applied. When it is ready they will call inform you accordingly by mail. Give them a ring after a few months to enquire about the status. good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/8/09 7:00 PM as a reply to amir shah.
thanks raj like always.

Just general things:
Why the people in Behörde does not meet friendly?
Is there any training or guidance given to them: for example dont smile to foriegners or shake hand to them.?
Just oppsite to them, if you go to Deutsche Rentenversich., they always friendly at least in my case.
Any comments??
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/8/09 7:23 PM as a reply to amir shah.
@trust76:

>>>Just general things:
Why the people in Behörde does not meet friendly?
Is there any training or guidance given to them: for example dont smile to foriegners or shake hand to them.? >>>

Usually they are very friendly and they do shake hands in Ausländerbehörde and Einbürgerungsamt. This is my personal experience in two different cities.
If you met a person, which was not friendly,this does not mean that everyone at these offices are not friendly.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/8/09 7:24 PM as a reply to amir shah.
>>Why the people in Behörde does not meet friendly?
Is there any training or guidance given to them: for example dont smile to foriegners or shake hand to them.?
Just oppsite to them, if you go to Deutsche Rentenversich., they always friendly at least in my case.

Just as always people in ABH are govt. employees. Wherease DRV is not a govt agency as lot of people think.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/8/09 7:39 PM as a reply to amir shah.
My EBH was also really friendly.. I think you can not really generalize it.. with the same logic we can now generalize and ask why the EBHs are so friendly to foreigners ? (as 2 people already reported in this thread that their EBHs are friendly..)

EBHs in small cities tend to be friendlier than the EBHs in bigger cities where the officers receive 10s of applications a day.. and 10s phone calls with broken German and they try to handle all these people and questions.. ofcourse that is their job and that is why they get paid.. but they are also human beings.. try to put yourself in their shoes..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/8/09 7:46 PM as a reply to amir shah.
@UMTS11:
It is first time I hear that ABH shakes hand. good.
I have so far no experience with 3 different cities. I also look around, if they shake hand with other, but never.
This was just my curiosity.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/8/09 7:55 PM as a reply to amir shah.
@Lacrimal,
That what exactly I thoght. That they meet every day so many people with broken German. and may be this make them tired.
But if I am in their shoe, I will be also tired to those people with stupid question but will be pleased if I meet people with good queries.
Every time I go to ABH, all of my documents are well prepared, there is hardly question either from their side or from my side. But still unfriendly.
Thanks for the response.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/9/09 11:37 AM as a reply to amir shah.
@trust76

Congratulation for submitting your application for Citizenship!!!

I will be applying soon in Bayern. Is it possible that I can get in touch with you through e-mail/telephone.

Awaiting your reply.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/9/09 2:19 PM as a reply to amir shah.
@sunlid,
yes of course:
Here is my mail for contact:
goldeneye_82@yahoo.de
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/11/09 12:49 PM as a reply to amir shah.
@trust76

Thanks for the e-mail address. I waited for you reply.

I received the necessary information from Kfz !
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott