Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Re: offshoring a project to an indian company

Toggle
dear all

i am starting with a freelancing activity and would like to know on best methods on saving the tax on income. i have a freedom with a project that i am going to start working on for a german consultancy. that means the company has no concerns about how the payments to be made. so i am thinking of the project to offshore to india and me, freelancing to that indian company(which i want to establish). but i am lacking an experience on this topic.
does someone know how to(proc) offshore a project to an indian company.? Are there any certain things to be met to offshore a project? how are the contract procedure to freelance to an indian company.?

This topic might help others too. please provide your exp.s
regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/14/10 12:37 AM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
So you want to open a company in germany or india?
If it is in germany... you will again freelance from here?
If it is in india... will you be working from india?

what exactly is that you want to do, because you are not explaining it clearly.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/14/10 1:58 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
contact me on pramodredat@gmail.com.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/15/10 5:28 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
@SSDKSSDK

Could you give your email id. Thx
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/16/10 9:51 AM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
One thing is for sure, you have to pay taxes somewhere unless you reside in 3 countries in a Calender Year. That's the rule.

To offshore you need a normal contract with all liabilities in it.

I am running a Offshoring company (Bizfosys Technologies) since 2 years now and have a fairly good idea of Offshoring.

we are an offshore company (www.bfo-systems.com) with our sister concern in Germany.
We have a Offshore contracts with a German and Dutch companies for offshore development. Our German branch is in Berlin and i can give you some very important tips.

If you want you can contact me at
saviosn@gmail.com

Please visit our site for more information about us.

rgds
Savion
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/16/10 11:58 AM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
Hi,

At the very outset I'd like to tell you this is something really nice you are planning to venture into. We too have evolved from exactly the same scenario and are well established today as a Pvt Ltd company - Bizfosys Technologies in India.

Having personal experience in this matter, I'd suggest its best to keep a strong hold in Germany and have your ODC in India as we have setup.

We could guide you as to how we went about with this and also would be willing to assist you in your setup initially until you find yourself comfortable to operate on your own.

Feel free to get in touch with us with all your queries. You can mail me at : johann.quadros@bizfosys.de or call me on : +91 9823361463.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Wish you the best of luck and success in your venture.

Warm regards,

Johann Quadros.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3