Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Partnership Visa

Toggle
Partnership Visa
Answer
12/15/09 1:21 PM
Hello Everybody,

Greetings.

I am an Indian national working on an Internship visa in Munich , I have come here under a student status.

I have a German GF and i met her in India after spending 15 months in india staying together we decided to come to germany and coming for an internship was the best possible option for me so i came here in June 09- March 2010 with a valid visa for 9 months (internship tenure)

Now my internship visa is about to expire in March 2010 and we live together here in Munich since we have arrived in Germany.

Some one told me that i can apply for a partnership visa (since thats very much legal and allowed in UK and Netherlands ), I wanted to confirm can there be an option to apply for a similar kind of a visa in Germany once i finish my internship here in march.

If yes then where am i suppose to go/what all documents are required /what are the costs/what is the German name of the visa?

I would really appreciate if you can answer my doubts.

regards,
nik
gurjarnikhil@gmail.com
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/15/09 1:32 PM as a reply to Nikhil Gurjar.
I am not sure if you can get a visa on the basis of gf/bf. Either you can apply for a visa to get married or to get a dependent visa after marriage.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/15/09 4:13 PM as a reply to Nikhil Gurjar.
"I wanted to confirm can there be an option to apply for a similar kind of a visa in Germany"

There is no such option in Germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18