Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Bußgeld
Antwort
27.09.10 20:54
Dear all,

I am willing to apply for citizenship very soon.

I was in my way to home country with my wife. We didn't declare (since we were two) to customs & bought more than ten thousand with me. And naturally charged (bußgeld).

My query, whether it will affect my ( I will defenitely write it to my application) citizenship process.

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Bußgeld
Antwort
27.09.10 22:29 als Antwort auf Masum Ahmed.
hi,

if you were 2 person, you may bring in total 20K right??
so why did they charge you?
and why you accepted the charged???
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.09.10 22:55 als Antwort auf Masum Ahmed.
the whole amount was in my pocket. thats why they charged.
I argued and talked with lawyer and he also said theres no way. it was my bad luck. was only 6 hundred euro more emoticon
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.09.10 00:22 als Antwort auf Masum Ahmed.
No, this has nothing to do with your citizenship application.
You made mistake and then paid the penality, thats all!!!

if you park your car at wrong place you simply pay the penality and its not a crime. Same implies here. You commit no crime!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.09.10 00:43 als Antwort auf Masum Ahmed.
I was caught in the same situation in December.
But I didn't bring a cash, I brought a saving account books and those racist pigs said I have to report it. They tried to charge me.

however I went to a lawyer and finally they drop the charged.

Maybe you should have consult another lawyer.
if I may asked, how much the fine was??
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.09.10 03:44 als Antwort auf Masum Ahmed.
As you only had a penalty, there is no effect. But in the case of formal convictions totalling up to 90 Tagessätzen they wouldn't affect your application either, even if they exceed that limit they look at the circumstances of the conviction to see if its relevant to your application. To be honest this sort of checks have more to do with violent crime than with minor infractions, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Excerpt:

StaaG § 12a, (1) Bei der Einbürgerung bleiben außer Betracht:
Verurteilungen zu Geldstrafe bis zu 90 Tagessätzen und
3. Verurteilungen zu Freiheitsstrafe bis zu drei Monaten, die zur Bewährung ausgesetzt und nach Ablauf der Bewährungszeit erlassen worden ist.

Its very important to put down in the application this sort of things as the EBH will find about them when they perform the checks.

All that said, even though an appeal would probably not be successful, I would definitively consider filling a complaint on this penalty, if only because there are a number of lawful reasons why a member of the family would carry everyone's money.

Regards,
-a
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.09.10 08:48 als Antwort auf Masum Ahmed.
about appealing, yes, I agree with alvarez.

Besides not every lawyer has the same opinion and they may not always on your side :-D!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.09.10 12:26 als Antwort auf Masum Ahmed.
Thanks all for your kind infomation.

@VP_2004, it was 1500 Euro at the begining. then i burgain & they reduced it to 1265 Euro.

I went different lawyer, but all of them said theres no chace to get rid of it.
(its bad luck for me. even this money was not belonged to me. some friends request for their relatives emoticon)
According to my salary they were asked to send the money in three installments.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.09.10 22:36 als Antwort auf Masum Ahmed.
@fruhling: thank for answering and I am very sorry for the money.

Anyway, next time I will ask, if I am travelling with a baby, should I put the 9K euro in my baby diapers, then I can bring 19K euro??

those Fxxxxng pig.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.09.10 22:51 als Antwort auf Masum Ahmed.
@ aalvarez..what does that means "formal convictions totalling up to 90 Tagessätzen"

In my letter they wrote:
bußgeldverfahren wegen ordnungswidrigkeit i.s.v § 31b zollverwaltung gesetz

@ VP_2004..hopefully next time i will also try to do this. Thanks for sharing your feelings
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.09.10 23:01 als Antwort auf Masum Ahmed.
in my case, I applied for citizenship in 2008 and then I was caught in December 2009.
I asked my lawyer if this will go to criminal file, etc.

my lawyer said no and this August I got the citizenship certificate and wasn't asked anything about my case with the custom.

however in my case, Custom dropped the charged againts me.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott