Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Status of Wife Visa

Toggle
Status of Wife Visa
Answer
5/20/09 5:15 PM
Hi,

my wife is coming from India on 21st May. I have BE visa since 1 year (i will get NE in 6-8 months, as i spent 3.5 yrs as student and 2.7 yrs as job holder). She already got an admission in one University for further studies (starts from Sept'09).

1. If my wife extends visa on 22nd, will she get.. (after anmeldung)
a. BE visa?
b. Normal work permit?
c. dependent visa?

2. If she request student visa, i think they recommend from sept (or Aug) ?

3. i am planning to apply tax card 3 on the same day. is there any impact on tax card 3 if she gets BE visa or Normal work permit or student visa? and which Visa type you recommend (according to the above limitations) , so that i will request Aliens to give that visa directly instead of changing agaian and again..

Thank you very much..and
i wish you a long nice weekend to all.

Sinu
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/20/09 5:34 PM as a reply to ka sr.
1) It would be dependent visa with permission to work.

2) Is a student visa required if you have (1)? There is no such restriction written on the dependent visa.

3) The visa type has no bearing on tax card. What matters is whether she is earning income.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/20/09 8:04 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hello Stutt23,

dependent visa with work permit is possible?
you mean both in one visa. i heared one can have either dependent visa or work permit but not both in one.

pls send me response.
thank you
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/20/09 10:57 PM as a reply to ka sr.
yes it is possible.under remarks, they write only one line that you are allowed to work.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/29/09 5:06 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hello again,

my wife visa got extended and they have given directly work permit (BE visa same like mine) without any questions.

my question is :
1. she got admission in University for Masters course. is it possible to study with the same VISA (BE)?

Thank you in advance..
Sinu
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/29/09 5:14 PM as a reply to ka sr.
@Sinu78
This is the new thing which I have heard if husband has BE wife will automatically get BE without living here even for 3 years.

Thanks for this information
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/29/09 5:59 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Congratulation Sinu for getting BE for your wife.

Yes she can study with that visa, no problem at all
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/29/09 6:22 PM as a reply to ka sr.
One question?? My wife would be changing her 3 months visa which was initially give to her to a normal one.
I have a BE, Someone mentioned that its possible for the wife to get the same.Under which rule or clause is it given.Would be great to know this
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/29/09 6:59 PM as a reply to ka sr.
§ 29 Abs5(1)

but this is tricky, not always you will get this.

Because § 29 Abs 5(2) talk about 2 years of stay of wife in Germany and between both laws it is "OR".
So you can not force the visa officer.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18