Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Family rejoining Visa for spouse getting delayed

Antwort
13.12.18 04:12 als Antwort auf Swapnil Shankar Pardeshi.
Swapnil Shankar Pardeshi:
Hello,

Did you do inquirey at bangalore consulate in person.
Hi,

I have applied in mumbai.. I did call them and emailed them many times there is no response in terms of approval.
the email replies are standard email replies not specific to the case and they arennot very accompdating on phone..
lets see how it goes..
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
01.04.19 15:57 als Antwort auf Shradha.
Shradha:
Hello,
First thing I ll suggest you is to stay positive and calm emoticon
Because there is no means to speed up things, I am speaking this from my own experience.
Sometimes it takes a lot of time. I am on the same boat, applied for family reunion visa 6.5 months back and have not received it yet.
However, in my case the verification officer visited us after 6-7 weeks of application.
Have you heen informed from the embassy that they need a verification in your case?
If yes, then have you paid the verification fee?
If yes, then you will have to wait for the verification officer to come to visit you on the address given in the visa application form.
Imp note: Until the verification officer visits, you should always be present on the address you mentioned in the application form, otherwise it might cause problem in verification process.
Thus refrain from planning any vacation/trip in this period.
All the best emoticon

Why would you say that until verification officier visits, you should always be present in the address mentioned in the application form. Do you have or happen to be known someone who had some experience ?. My point is its not necessary a person or family is always in home. They might be into some vacation or visiting someone in neighbour. If you have some experience please share here. Also, if you could tell me if the address proof for the address mentioned in appliation proof is necessary because my parents recently shifted the home and I am living in germany so I don't have any documents that prove my new address in India or does my parents address is sufficient?
+1 (1 Stimme)

Antwort
15.04.19 13:30 als Antwort auf moon mal.
Dear All, Sorry to barge in with the new thread, But would need this info really.

My Case : Family (Wife & 3 month old Kid) applied for family reunion visa in the last week of Mar'19. The embassy requested for the verification of the marriage certificate & birth certificate of the kid. Also asked for some reference whom they can speak with. References provided - Ref1 in Bangalore ( as this is the place we have mentioned in the passport of mother and child) & Ref 2in Hometown ( marriage and the child was born here).

Questions:
1. My wife and child are currently in the hometown. So for the enquiry is she required to be at Bangalore or can my relatives staying in the apartment can show the evidences ?

2. Will they visit both the references or providing all the evidences at the first will be good enough?

3. What can be the probable questions to be prepared with by the enquiry officer ?

4. Is the verification of documents & granting of visa a sequential process or can it be parallel?

5. What time is required in the recent past(from experience of the participants) from such a verification mail to visa granting ?

6. Is there any reccomendation to speed up the process ?

7. Any other tips!!!

Thank you for your support
Best Regards
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.04.19 13:36 als Antwort auf NATS Sr.
1. Whatever the address given for verification, she should stay there.

2. ya thy visit both the references even thy enquireto your neighbours

3. thy enquire abt ur marriage things only.

4. thy wont b parallel.
5. 8-12 weeks., depends on case to case
6. I hope everyone wants to speedup. bt I belive no body can do that. so PLEASE AVOID SUCH QUESTIONS
7. NA
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
16.04.19 07:58 als Antwort auf moon mal.
moon mal:
1. Whatever the address given for verification, she should stay there.

2. ya thy visit both the references even thy enquireto your neighbours

3. thy enquire abt ur marriage things only.

4. thy wont b parallel.
5. 8-12 weeks., depends on case to case
6. I hope everyone wants to speedup. bt I belive no body can do that. so PLEASE AVOID SUCH QUESTIONS
7. NA
Thank you moon for the reply. 
Some times some questions are unavoidable as it might be a first time experience of the people.. emoticon And as my kid is quite young so I asked. 
Let me wait and share my experience as I proceed with this .. 

ANy other tips are welcome. 

Thank you
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3