Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

GermanCitizenship-Specialcase

Toggle
GermanCitizenship-Specialcase
Answer
11/24/11 1:35 PM
Hi All,

I have rescently completed 7 years in germany, for the first 2 years, i did masters and since then working and i rescently got NE and later Daueraufenthalts also, rescently i applied for German Citizenship under §8 criteria.

Problem: While studying, i had a small case in policestation regarding shop lifting (Paid up to 350€ fine for (25€ shirt)) and i dont remeber the Tagesetz any more, after that i never did any such activity and have a clean record otherthan this. in the Einbürgerung Antrags formular i mentioned this and the beamterin told that if the conviction is under 90 tagessetz, it should not be a problem but not sure.

Can any of you guyz please let me know, how much it will effect my Germancitizenship chances, and where i can find how many Tagessetz i had at that time (i lost the paper that i got fromstaatanwaltschaft). I applied police clearence certificate but there i see only "Keine Eintrag" and heard if the conviction is below 90Tagessatz, it wont bi displayed in certificate and eventually deleted after 5 years( this incident is 6 years old)

this issues worries me a lot and any info/help will be really appriatable.

Thanks and regards.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: GermanCitizenship-Specialcase
Answer
11/26/11 8:27 PM as a reply to euro cup.
Hi

In general, the sachbearbeiter is right hat upto 90 Tagesätze doesnt have an effect on your citizenship application. I think 350 Euros is under the 90 Tagessätze.

Had you applied under §10 compulsory citizenship, then it would definitely have no effect. However, you are applying in §8 which is Ermessenseinbürgerung or discretionary citizenship. In this case, a lot depends on the Innenministerium or Innensenat (depending on the state) and they can look at it critically or not - depends completely on them.

In your case, I would recommend that you apply without thinking about rejection. In case the application is rejected, you can apply under §10 once you have the required time period of 8 years fulfilled. In fact you can apply also after 7.5 years as they allow you to apply six months in advance.

You ofcourse have the option not to apply now and to wait six months and apply (that is after 7.5 years). Then there wouldnt be any rejection at all.

PS: I assume you dont live in BaWü, Bayern or Sachsen as in these states you would have to apply under §8 even after completing 8 years as they dont count education time under §10.

Supersid
0 (0 Votes)

Re: GermanCitizenship-Specialcase
Answer
11/26/11 8:57 PM as a reply to euro cup.
Hi Supersid,

Thanks for the reply, i belongs to bayern, i have already completed 7 years and 6months, and i applied for the Citizenship, after completing 7 1/2 years, i think i paid 300€ because they translated everything to my native language and i paid majorly for the translation.

Beamter also said below 90Tagessetz should be fine, hoping for the best, do you have any idea how strict the process in bayern?

Thanks and regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18