Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Family rejoining Visa for spouse getting delayed

Antwort
03.12.17 11:11 als Antwort auf Abhi.
As my husband is a bluecard holder in germany, I applied for long term dependent visa on 12 .09.2017 in Mumbai. Embassy Told to wait atleast 8-12 weeks for the mail confirmation.
After continuous follow ups over the phone and on mail, there was no response.
On 29.11.2017 I got another mail asking me to make a DD of Rs 45000 in favor of consulate for verification of documents. 
The investigation could begin only after the payment has been received and it normally takes approximately 8 to 12 weeks to finish.
After the investigation is over, the report will be reviewed by authorities and accordingly, a final decision will be taken.
I wanted to know
How long will take for verification and confirmation?
Why does it take so long?
Since it has already been approximately 3 months. Do we mandatorily need to translate our Marriage certificate?

will my husband also get mail or call or post to submit some more documents?

regards
Samuel
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
04.12.17 16:23 als Antwort auf Samuel Navneeth.
Hi ,
This is called German bureaucracy, They have their own way fo doing things .
Actually your documents will be submitted to Varification Agency , they will view and if you are not from Mumbai , then they will ask for more money . once you pay them the money as soon as possible . It will take 3 month approx ( Number of application for german family reunion are getting more ). I understad your pain .but it will pay you will get yout visa .untill then just focus on your daily routuine .
The more you think , the more you worry. 

all the best 
gautam
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
06.12.17 00:27 als Antwort auf gautam sri karla.
thanks Gautam for the reply.
i already paid a DD of 45k ,now you mean to say , i need to pay more as i am not from mumbai?

will my husband also get any notification to submit document from his side in Germany?
you are absolutely right. The more i think,  the more doubt and worry
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
06.12.17 14:37 als Antwort auf Samuel Navneeth.
Hi , 
You need not pay any more . just wait for verification officer do his investigation . he will visit your home and do all back ground checks .  it will take one month to get your visa form the date  of submission of documents from verification officer to German embassy .Don’t trouble embassy .... they too don’t know the status . If your are unable to separate from your hubby, ask him to visit you to compensate the pain of separation.

as per my knowledge the number of family reunion visas are more and verifications officers are less ... so just focus on your German language .

All the best 
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.05.18 08:31 als Antwort auf Puri.
Hi,
I am facing the similar issue.
Could you please telt me when did you receive the visa?And is there abyanyth you'd like to share to speed up the process?

I applied for the family reunion spouse vusa 6 months back.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
29.05.18 08:52 als Antwort auf Samuel Navneeth.
Hello everyone,,can anyone suggest me,,i hv similar problem.I am from punjab and applied from delhi on 11.4.18.i hv submitted my all documents and enquiry fees too.My husband is eu passport holder from cyprus but now in germany from 4 years.there was exemption from embessy fees.now seven weeks passed but there is no enquiry.my other known got verification within week.I am in stress..can anyone suggest what is going on in my case
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
29.05.18 09:28 als Antwort auf Push Inder.
Hello,
First thing I ll suggest you is to stay positive and calm emoticon
Because there is no means to speed up things, I am speaking this from my own experience.
Sometimes it takes a lot of time. I am on the same boat, applied for family reunion visa 6.5 months back and have not received it yet.
However, in my case the verification officer visited us after 6-7 weeks of application.
Have you heen informed from the embassy that they need a verification in your case?
If yes, then have you paid the verification fee?
If yes, then you will have to wait for the verification officer to come to visit you on the address given in the visa application form.
Imp note: Until the verification officer visits, you should always be present on the address you mentioned in the application form, otherwise it might cause problem in verification process.
Thus refrain from planning any vacation/trip in this period.
All the best emoticon
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
31.05.18 19:23 als Antwort auf gautam sri karla.
Hi..
Today(31st May) my husband got a letter from ABH.The letter asks him to send an email confirming that he is willing to live with his wife in Germany.
Do you have any idea how long will it take for the German aurhauthori to approve my Visa now?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
26.06.18 19:09 als Antwort auf Avinash.
Hi Mr Avinash,
I see in your writings that your wife was able to gain a tourist visa. Actually, my husband is a blue card holder in germany and I'm eligible for applying a national visa (family reunion spouse). But as there were no slots available for the same till august 2018 I have decided to go with a schengen visa and appiled for it but my visa was rejected twice. The reason mentioned for my refusal was "Your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained". May I please know what document were you able to provide the emabssy assuring your wife's return to India after the specific visa period.

Regards,
Shravani. K
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.11.18 07:42 als Antwort auf Shradha.
Hello,
My husband received letter to provide the pyslips and house contract and have been submitted 2 weeks back. But still we dont have any update on the visa. Did any faced this issue. Please help . 
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.11.18 17:57 als Antwort auf moon mal.
Hello Moon Mal,

My case is little different than what I could see here in existing threads.
I have applied for family reunion Visa on July 31st 2018 and the Visa application was rejected by September 6th 2018.After understanding the reason for the rejection I challenged the consulate decision(raised an appeal) with couple of new documents.

Three weeks before I received call from Germany consulate Bangalore that my appeal request is granted and they asked me the travel date and asked to submit passport and biometric.Everything is done it's been 3 weeks and I was told over the call that I will get passport back on the same day I submit it or max 2-3 days.But till date I haven't received any communication from consulate about passport stamping and collection
Could anyone reply to this if you have faced such situations
Would like to know what confirmation Bangalore consulate is waiting from Germany to stamp and issue my passport back.

Thanks in advance
Smitha
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
09.11.18 08:01 als Antwort auf Smitha BS.
Hello Smitha,
Normally If you submit passport, you should collect it on 1 week later. That is the latest procedure and timing required for stamping visa on your passport.
Hope you can collect it on the same day of 1week later.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
09.11.18 08:15 als Antwort auf moon mal.
Thank you very much for the reply Moon.
I was also in the same assumption as you because I was told over the call that I will be getting it in the same day or maximum 2-3 days of submission.When I went for submission it was different the people at consulate said because we have taken your biometric again we can't issue the passport today itself we will communicate to you when it is ready.Its been 3 weeks and I haven't heard anything from them.

When I called to check what's happening the people at consulate answered saying we are waiting for confirmation from Germany .I am clueless what confirmation they are waiting for  or why Germany is taking time in confirming to Bangalore people

Please assist anyone who have faced simulsi issue.

Thanks
Smitha
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
09.11.18 08:17 als Antwort auf Smitha BS.
If the yet to receive approval from Germany, then you have to wait for a while. Because, the local foreigner office in Germany will check all your documents and then sent their approval to bangalore consulate.

Then your bangalore consulate will issue the visa. This will happen to all the conulsate too.

So keep finger crossed and wait.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
09.11.18 08:31 als Antwort auf moon mal.
I just don't understand when they say appeal request is accepted and submit the passport what more process they will have . They asked me the travel date as well.
Anyway thanks for the reply and concern Moon .
My fingers are crossed from 3 months hope they won't get crossed forever ;)

Smitha
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
09.11.18 08:33 als Antwort auf Smitha BS.
Okay cool... WE cant force them in anyways. If we do, they take it in a odd manner.

So be patience enough.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.11.18 13:08 als Antwort auf moon mal.
Hello,

i have applied for dependant visa at bangalore consulate and its more than a month.what i understand from the different post here they will inform for verfication but neither i got any call or mail regarding verification.i sent a mail to embassy to inquire about this this then i got a reply from them saying "[font="Calibri","sans-serif"]Your application is still pending at the Immigration Office (Auslaenderbehoerde) in Germany. Family reunion visa usually take up to three months for processing. We will inform you as soon as we have news for you."
    i really dont understand there process. do you haveany idea about htis process or any info. how long would it take to process.

Thank you in Advance
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.12.18 02:22 als Antwort auf Swapnil Shankar Pardeshi.
Hi All,

I Had also applied for the spouse reunion visa on the 10th September 2018 and 12 weeks are over and there is still no response from the consulate.
No verification was asked and they did not accept the fees for the verification as well.
I had emailed them a couple of times but there is no response from them.. 
What should I do now.. please advice
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.12.18 07:32 als Antwort auf jayant mahapatra.
Hello,

Did you do inquirey at bangalore consulate in person.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.12.18 13:22 als Antwort auf Swapnil Shankar Pardeshi.
Hi, 
I have applied in Mumbai Consulate, I called them but they said to write an email and they said they will respond if they have any update else they will not reply at all.
I don't know what to do next other than waiting.. 
Please let me know if there is some way to know the visal approval status
Thanks,
Jayant
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7