Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: What kind of Visa will I get?

What kind of Visa will I get?
Antwort
14.10.17 11:21
Dear all,

I have completed my master study and got arbeitsuche visa. I could not get the job by the end of arbeitsuche visa. Till then I have got admission letter for another master degree program. From this admission letter, I extended my student visa till August 2018. But before starting my second master program I got the job offer from one company. So I went to auslanderbehörde to change my student visa to work visa. I gave them all of my relevant documents (company contract, master transcript,..). They asked for "wohnraumnachweis" to change student visa to work visa. Since I don't have the room of my own I could not provide them filled up form of "wohnraumnachweis ". They said me that I could continue to work with that company, as being the student I would work 120 days full time in a year. 

Just after 8 days of work, I got 
kündigung. Now if I go to auslanderbehörde what will they do with my visa? Will they give arbeitsuche visa or will they let my student visa as it is?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.10.17 16:06 als Antwort auf Madhu Koirala.
Hi Madhu,

My situation is abit similar with you. Can i know, the time when you had the contract, your visa was job searching or student visa? If it was Student visa, did you successfully change your student visa to working permit after you get the job? Or you did not change your visa status at all, and remain the student visa and just work with the student visa while searching for a room, and then only convert to working permit?

Furthermore, the termination of contract is due to visa problem or simple because personal reason?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.10.17 16:31 als Antwort auf kongkew lee.
Hi Kongkew,
I had my contract on 4th of October 2017. After my first master degree, I got work search visa. During this work search visa, I couldn't get the job. So I decided to do another master. I got the student visa from another master program. Before this master program starts, I got the job from the previously applied company.

I went to auslanderbehoerde to inform, before I started my work that I have got a student visa and I would like to change to work visa. Lady from auslanderbehoerde said that I can start my work with the student visa and I could work for 120 days. So I started to work with the student visa and started looking for a room.

Furthermore, the termination of the contract is due to personal reason.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.10.17 21:08 als Antwort auf Madhu Koirala.
Hi Madhu,

So meaning it is possible to change your master student visa to working visa? but you didnt change it just because of the housing problem right? Now i am worrying they not allow me to change my visa because i didnt complete my master( however i already done my Bachelor in Germany). 
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott