Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Germany: Dependent Visa from starting of employment

Germany: Dependent Visa from starting of employment
spouse visa eu blue card
Answer
8/16/17 2:18 PM
Hello,

I am master student in kaiserslautern, germany. 

I have applied for the EU Blue card recently and also finding an apartment currently. My Job is going to start from 1st October. Currently, I am about to finish my master (in September). 

I want to call my wife on dependent Visa before starting Full-time Job. As far as I know, I will have all the documents which are required for spouse visa once I will get EU Blue Card. According to Mumbai embassy, I have to present 3 months salary slip which is possible only after completing 3 months of Job. But I don't want to wait till that as we are living separately since 3 years after marriage.

Is it possible to call my wife here on dependent visa without Salary Slips. I am working as Part Time since 1 year. Is that salary slip is sufficient for proof or is there any work around.

Please let me know what can I do in this case. (I don't want to go for a tourist visa option as well. due to the financial problem)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Best,
Vijay
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/16/17 5:17 PM as a reply to Vijay Vinodrai Rathod.
Vijay Vinodrai Rathod:
Hello,

I am master student in kaiserslautern, germany. 

I have applied for the EU Blue card recently and also finding an apartment currently. My Job is going to start from 1st October. Currently, I am about to finish my master (in September). 

I want to call my wife on dependent Visa before starting Full-time Job. As far as I know, I will have all the documents which are required for spouse visa once I will get EU Blue Card. According to Mumbai embassy, I have to present 3 months salary slip which is possible only after completing 3 months of Job. But I don't want to wait till that as we are living separately since 3 years after marriage.

Is it possible to call my wife here on dependent visa without Salary Slips. I am working as Part Time since 1 year. Is that salary slip is sufficient for proof or is there any work around.

Please let me know what can I do in this case. (I don't want to go for a tourist visa option as well. due to the financial problem)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Best,
Vijay
Dear Vijay,

I can understand your situation very well and therefore i would like to strongly recommend to wait till you are done with your probation period.

Offcourse you can ask your wife to start a German language course in India, as it will be very useful for her.

Good luck!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/18/17 10:11 AM as a reply to Vijay Vinodrai Rathod.
Hi dear Vijay,

Recently I faced  a similar situation, but ABH suggested me to wait for atleast one month to get atleast one pay slip. I applied for my spouse during  2nd month of my job with only one pay slip and with bank statement, from chennai consulate and she got the visa just in 4 weeks. So my suggestion is to wait until your blue card is issued and you get your first month pay slip. No need to wait till the end of your probation period as far as I know.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
8/18/17 12:08 PM as a reply to Akhil.
Thank you so much for your response.

I got Blue Card Just yesterday.

Is there any solution if my company provide me some reference which will allow me to put file without salary slip of first month. 

Thanks
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
8/18/17 3:19 PM as a reply to Vijay Vinodrai Rathod.
It all depends on your local ABH office and the consulate officer at your consulate. In my case they dont even looked into my pay slips or bank statements. But there is nothing wrong if you give it a try without payslips. If they need it they will send you a letter to submit the payslips at your ABH, then you have to wiat until you get your pay slips.

Regards
Akhil
+1 (1 Vote)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3