Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Visa approval delayed

Alternar
Visa approval delayed
Respuesta
16/08/17 22:18
Hiya
Please I want to know how long more to wait for my spouse visa to be approved. I applied for a spouse visa. And the verification has been done both in Nigeria and Germany. The lawyer has submitted his findings and the consulate from the city my husband live has given approval to the embassy to issue the visa, For more than 3 weeks now. And I have called them and they said they are still doing verification. Please does anyone know anymore check that they are doing. Or is it a way of posting one off. Am really confused with that. Really wish to be with my husband at the end of August. Any advise will be appreciated. Thanks 
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
17/08/17 7:59 en respuesta a Mami Jacobs.
Normally the city consulate wont tell you their decision of approval. In your case, I feel strange.

If suppose they have said it is approved, you should get within a week. If it is more than a week, may be the case handling consulate in germany or in Nigeria on holiday. 

So try to contact your nigeria consulate and ask.
+1 (1 Voto)

Respuesta
17/08/17 8:47 en respuesta a moon mal.
Thank you for quick reply. 
Yes the consulate don't. My husband was there to find out about his German Citizenship. And the lady said to him good you are here, she was about sending him a letter to come to sign something with regard to my visa. So he happened to be there at the right time. So the lady told him that once he signs it she will forward her approval to the embassy in Nigeria that she has gone through all his documents and everything is fine. She also said she will do it the next day since she is almost closing that day. My husband said she was really friendly with him. And because he wasn't happy with the answer he got for his Citizenship the lady said to him at least be happy your wife is coming over. And is 3 weeks since then. So we take it that the person is in holiday. Not that the verification is not completed yet.
+1 (1 Voto)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott