Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Want to apply for Blue Card as a current student

Alternar
Dear Concern,

I am current student of Frankfurt University. Recently i got a full time job offer with 39k salary as a IT system admin. I have done my Bachelor & Master from Bangladesh & my degree as well as University is recognized at Anabin database. 

Now how can i apply for Blue card to get full time work permit & do i need to do ex-matriculation from my university?

Is there anyone who already dealt with same issue?

Please help me.

Regards
Sazzad
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
11/12/14 9:37 en respuesta a Sazzad Hussein.
without completing studies you will be shown red card.

You will have to abort your studies and you have to go back to Desh and apply for blue card.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
11/12/14 18:38 en respuesta a Sazzad Hussein.
Hi,

you can find all information about the Blue Card on our website. You just have to read and follow the links we provide.

Here is the answer to your questions coming from trust7 ;-

Is it possible to change to an EU Blue Card from another residence title? 
As a matter of principle, it is possible to change from another residence title to the EU Blue Card. As soon as the conditions for the EU Blue Card are met, this constitutes a legal entitlement.

Do I need to leave and then re-enter the country in order to obtain an EU Blue Card when changing from another residence title? 
It is not necessary to leave and re-enter the country in order to change from another residence title to an EU Blue Card.

Good luck

Detlef
+1 (1 Voto)

Respuesta
12/12/14 11:10 en respuesta a trust7.
Dear Mr. Detlef,

Thanks a lot for the informative reply!

Have a nice day!

Regards
Sazzad
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
20/01/15 11:54 en respuesta a Sazzad Hussein.
Dear Mr. Detlef,

This is to inform you that, today i have got formal approval from Auslander Behorde  for continuing my job. 

This information for everyone who wants to apply for Blue Card at the situation of studying. It is possible.

Have a nice day! 
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/08/17 10:42 en respuesta a trust7.
Hallo trust 7,

I am Student at German university and in my final semester. I have finished all exams and writing my final thesis and will end at October.
I have now got a Job in Germany and they have sent me a letter confirming the Job and salary details.

1. Currently i am in student Visa and would like to apply for Work permit (blue crad) since i have to send as soon as possible to get my contract. I cannot work more with student visa since i have used all 120 days of permit by doing an Internship
2. I cannot apply because i will finish my masters during October and Job begins from Novemebr emoticon
Is there any option to apply without Masters degree certificate?
3. Can i do with help of Bachelors certificate (Approved as comparable University degree to german university) or at any case i need Master degree since i am in student visa.

Thank you very much and I appreciate your help.

Rakesh
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/08/17 11:25 en respuesta a Rksh gr.
Hi,
you can apply with a Bachelor degree from a recognized University!

Good luck

Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3