Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Spouse Visa rejected

Toggle
Spouse Visa rejected
Answer
7/26/17 8:36 AM
My husband had applied for spouse visa and the German consulate in Mumbai informed us that the visa was rejected on the grounds that either of us did not stay for 30 days in our hometown before our marriage registration according to the Special marriage act. Has anyone faced a situation like this? Can anyone give any advice on this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/26/17 5:54 PM as a reply to Priyanka Dutta.
did they ask for the thorough check  of your background by paying 45000  rs  ?

bcos if u do that  may be they find things to be legitimate and  give ur spouse VISA

regards
Akshay
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/26/17 6:29 PM as a reply to Aki.
HI Akshay,
They did the verification and said that the marriage was invalid because neither of us stayed for 30 days before our registration. There is a 30 day compulsory stay according to the Special Marriage act. And the marriage authorities did not inform us of this rule. So we did the marriage registration and also a social marriage but the German consulate say that they cannot give the visa as we did not follow the above rule.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/27/17 7:40 AM as a reply to Priyanka Dutta.
It is true. As per marriage act in India, the 30 days time period is required, whether if any one has objection for this marriage. For this one of the partner should be in that place.

May be you should talk to ABH, what has to be done in this case or consult a lawyer.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/5/17 7:39 AM as a reply to moon mal.
My husband is staying in Berlin. But recently he got a new job in Stuttgart. He will apply for Blue card . My question is I have to wait to apply my spouse visa until he gets his blue card? I know that blue card timeline is 90 days. So I have to wait for 3 months. And now he don't have residence in Sttutgart. So is this a problem to join him in Germany?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott