Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Indian police clearance certificate when staying in Germany

Toggle
Hi,

I did some research here but did not find the exact solution to my problem.

The problem is for my husband.

He is here in Germany for 4 month now. After a job interview he got to know he will get the job for sure as he has done his master and he is well qualified, but the consultant wants police clearance certificate from India as he was working in Bangalore before coming to Germany. His Native is Bokaro, India and the passport has Bokaro address. Past 10 years was in Bangalore, India for job and Adar card has Bangalore address. 

Now the problem is how to get police clearance certificate in 2 weeks when we are in Germany.

Question: 
1. Is their any agency or consultant who works on providing police clearance certificate 
2. German embassy Berlin can we get help their
3. Is any friend of our can take the police clearance made some how in India get the embassy apostalle. ( Personal presence is required or any one else can get the apostelle)
4. Any help will be really helpfull.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Indian police clearance certificate when staying in Germany
Answer
9/28/17 1:29 PM as a reply to Sweety.
Sweety:
Hi,

I did some research here but did not find the exact solution to my problem.

The problem is for my husband.

He is here in Germany for 4 month now. After a job interview he got to know he will get the job for sure as he has done his master and he is well qualified, but the consultant wants police clearance certificate from India as he was working in Bangalore before coming to Germany. His Native is Bokaro, India and the passport has Bokaro address. Past 10 years was in Bangalore, India for job and Adar card has Bangalore address. 

Now the problem is how to get police clearance certificate in 2 weeks when we are in Germany.

Question: 
1. Is their any agency or consultant who works on providing police clearance certificate 
2. German embassy Berlin can we get help their
3. Is any friend of our can take the police clearance made some how in India get the embassy apostalle. ( Personal presence is required or any one else can get the apostelle)
4. Any help will be really helpfull.
Just for information:
I got this done in Indian embassy Berlin.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18