Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

RE: NRI account and PAN card

NRI account and PAN card
Antwort
02.12.13 17:57
I am from India and as like all here also holding a NRI account with one of the Indian Bank.Those holding NRI account also needs to update their PAN card status.
Now my question is what would a person do if he/she gets a German citizenship and hold a OCI card and still he/she can keep the NRI account but in that case how one can have a PAN card and how to deal with this with Indian Banks.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
04.12.13 18:05 als Antwort auf Payal Gupta.
Foreign nationals working in India have a PAN card, this does not have to do with nationality.

Apply for PAN card before German passport.

India welcomes dollars regardless of nationality. In fact, the Indian bank will try to stop you from closing your NRI account.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
19.10.16 14:16 als Antwort auf Wim Hannover.
you can apply for new pan card for there and if you want to Know Your PAN by Name in india so you can apply for it .
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.03.17 12:26 als Antwort auf Payal Gupta.
To know your PAN card Details Here click on the link
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.07.17 08:06 als Antwort auf Payal Gupta.
As per FEMA regulation, when a status changes to NRI the resident savings account have to be converted to a NRO account.As a NRI u dont need to having a PAN no. to do anything in India so u can cancel ur Pan card and for more details visit this site.http://pancardonline.in/how-to-cancel-pan-card/
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
25.08.17 09:00 als Antwort auf Payal Gupta.
hi,
I lives in new york , i lost my pan card there , i searched every where but i didnt get my pan card, at last i browsed and  got a blog about pan card status which helped me through, i follow the instructions and i applied for new Pan card now.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.09.17 07:16 als Antwort auf Payal Gupta.
NRIs or Non-Resident Indians can be found in almost every corner of the globe, showcasing their skills and boosting the global economy. While a PAN is mandatory for resident Indian taxpayers, NRIs who wish to participate in stocks or receive rent in the country is expected to have a PAN, integrating them into the folds of our society to know more about NRI pan card
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott