Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Spouse visa delay

Toggle
Spouse visa delay
Answer
2/19/12 12:51 PM
Hello All,

I applied for my spouse & kid visa in the month of aug2011 along with my application.All of us submitted the passports and then I received the entry visa but they received just the reference numbers. After that i travelled in sept2011 and received my residence permit in dec2011. Then i followed up in my local ABH and finally the immigration officer sent me an email on jan mid 2012 stating that he has given approval fr my family and they will here from the chennai embassy soon. But on end of jan2012 my spouse recived an email stating that the immigration office in germany needs a verification of the marriage and birth ceritifactes of my spouse and kid.so accordingly we submitted the documents in the end of jan2012 to the consulate in chennai. But our comapany's visa dept in germany again followed up with the immigration office in germany about the state as they felt very strange(we recived a mail clearly stating that we got an approval frm the immigration officer but the letetr which we received from chennai consulate states that it was requested by the authorities in germany). So again we received an email from the same officer once again in the mid of febraur saying that he didnt requested for any verification and he said that he will be writing an email to the consulate in chennai if there is an misunderstanding as requested by us. I also called several times to chennai embassy. every time they give different replies stating that a) 2 weeks back: they conveyed that it was requested by the consulate in chennai b)last week they said that it was requested by immigration office in germany. I am totally confused and not understanding who is doing the complete mess in my case. Is there any possibility to report my case to any authorities in germany so that they can take up with chennai embasyy or else is there any possibility to directly speak with the concerned visa officer in chennai who handles my case? early replies are highly appeciated....thanks for all in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Spouse visa delay
Answer
2/24/12 7:19 PM as a reply to Na Ra.
Hi
Its really sad to hear ur experience only thing i can say we have nothing in our hand in visa process only thing we can do is only wait.

All the best emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18