Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Spouse visa

Toggle
Spouse visa
Answer
3/1/16 11:10 AM
Hi

I have applied for National visa dependent category. It's been 10 weeks since I applied my visa and as per the latest information I received from embassy, it says my application is at German Aliens Office and under verification procedure. 
As per thE information written on Embassy website, it take maximum 12 weeks for visa to arrive. It has already been 10 weeks and I haven't received any information on my visa. 

My application is at Aliens Office Germany and I want to know how much time they take for verification normally. 
Thanks 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/1/16 11:52 AM as a reply to Maneet Kaur.
Ask your husband to visit the office to get correct and authenticated information. As you said, the decision taking time varies anything between 8 and 12 weeks. It goes case by case though.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/1/16 12:08 PM as a reply to hprj.
Hi thanks for reply. Actually My husband tried contacting the aliens office via mail but they also said that the verification is under process and now they have stopped replying to my husband's mail as well. I am a little worried.
Also, is entry to the aliens office allowed or we have to communicate via mails only?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/1/16 3:13 PM as a reply to Maneet Kaur.
The city where I live does allow us without any appointments for small queries like these. It might be the case with other cities too. Ask him to personally visit and explain politely. It works. Good luck then.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/9/16 5:32 PM as a reply to hprj.
Can we apply both schengen visa and national.visa at the same time. I mean if the National visa application is still under consideration. In the meanwhile can we apply for schengen visa for Germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/19/16 9:52 AM as a reply to Maneet Kaur.
I think, you can't apply another one if already applied and its in process.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/25/16 8:43 PM as a reply to Maneet Kaur.
Maneet Kaur:
Can we apply both schengen visa and national.visa at the same time. I mean if the National visa application is still under consideration. In the meanwhile can we apply for schengen visa for Germany.

You cannot apply for 2 visas at the same time.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott