Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

House Contract Termination Deadline

Toggle
House Contract Termination Deadline
Answer
1/8/11 7:55 PM
Hi All,

actually I was joined in a WG in Mainz on first of this month..but now I am not satisfied with the room because of the noise from other rooms..means the walls were built with wood and I can hear each and every word what they are talking including small sound they do and viceversa..due to this I am loosing my privacy and I cant able to sleep properly during nights and when they do any parties its really horrible..when I informed to the neighbours..they are saying what can we do..its problem with the house and you have to give complaint to the house master..but the house master is not also responding fine. For this I said I will vacate the house in April according to basic 3 months termination rule.

Now I have a doubt Is there any rule in Germany something like if we dont like the flat we can vacate it in 15days after joining into it?..if this rule exists I can vacate it and can move to a better place.

Please give me reply to me.

Thanks in Advance,

Best Regards,
Raja.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: House Contract Termination Deadline
Answer
1/12/11 6:05 PM as a reply to Rajasekhar Kannamanani.
Hello Raja,

As far as I know, Within 15 days of moving into a new house/flat, you have a Sonderkündigungs Recht and you can terminate with written notice to the house owner or person concerned. To be 100% sure, please check with a Mieterverein or search in internet about 'Sonderkündigungs Recht' + Wohnung.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Laxmi
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7