Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

RE: Help with translation (Getting my Bachelors degree recognized by ZAB)

Toggle
Hi guys,

I was denied a work permit since my degree is listed only as comparable on Anabin rather than equivalent. The status of my university is H+ so there's still hope emoticon Anyway, I will apply for the recognition of my course soon, but I need help with the requirements:

http://www.kmk.org/zab/zeugnisbewertung-hochschulqualifikationen/einzureichende-dokumente/pakistan.html

I tried using google translate but I want to make sure nothings lost in translation ;) Could someone please translate the requirements listed in German for me? Also, there's a line in the requirements that says I don't need to get my documents translated if they are in English: 

"Wenn Ihre Dokumente in den Sprachen Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch, Italienisch oder Spanisch ausgestellt sind, benötigen wir keine deutsche Übersetzung."

Am I reading this right? Or should I get a translation done for my university degree/transcripts? 

Thanks. 
0 (0 Votes)

Hi,
So far i am concern, you dont need to do any further translation(as it's already in English). What i did is, took the snaps(printed hard copy) where my University is enlisted. If you still face any problem with ABH, then please do send email to "Anabin authority" & take the printed confirmation with you during your next visit.

I hope this helps! Wish you all the very best.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Help with translation (Getting my Bachelors degree recognized by ZAB)
Answer
7/12/15 6:45 PM as a reply to Sazzad Hussein.
Thank you for your kind feedback. Since my program is listed as Bedingt vergleichbar they have asked me to get my qualification recognized by ZAB. Since I am a blue card candidate, this should be done within 2 weeks. Fingers crossed, I hope they recognize my 4 year program emoticon 
0 (0 Votes)

Omar:
Thank you for your kind feedback. Since my program is listed as Bedingt vergleichbar they have asked me to get my qualification recognized by ZAB. Since I am a blue card candidate, this should be done within 2 weeks. Fingers crossed, I hope they recognize my 4 year program emoticon 

Any news from ZAB and ur recognition? I need to know how long it took them to process urs.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott