Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Employement VISA Rejection

Toggle
Employement VISA Rejection
Answer
3/4/16 4:53 PM
Hi everyone,

I got a job offer from a german company and I applied for an employment VISA 3 weeks back. My salary was 41000 Euro. The VISA appointment went smooth and exactly in a week I got a mail from Consulate saying 'Your VISA has been decided upon, Please come and collect the passport. I thought I got my VISA approved and went. There they have given me a letter saying

"The german consulate general regrets to inform you that after due consideration of the legal provisions on immigration, your VISA cannot be granted.

The material reason which led to the refusal of your visa application is stated as follows :

The required work permit for your intended activity in germany could not be granted by the federal labour agency."

My profile :

Job : SAP Programmer
salary : 41000 Euro
contract : Unlimited
Experience : 2.5 years at Accenture India
Education : B.E computer science at Anna university, chennai

Note : In the employment VISA in the sectional question ' Intended duration of stay in germany' I have mentioned my contract start date (april 1 - 2016 ) - Unlimited. [Is this has something to do with my rejection ?].

Please help me out whether to re-appeal or anything? 

Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/14/16 10:30 AM as a reply to Bala.
Hi Bala,

Sorry to hear that.  From which german consulate did you apply?.  Did you submitted the pre-approval from ZAV to the german embassy?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/16/16 11:56 PM as a reply to Bala.
One week is not enough to communicate with ZAV etc., I think what happened is that you needed an approval from ZAV to be sent to the embassy, which you did not have and the embassy quickly issued a rejection because of the missing document. If that really is the case, apply for ZAV approval and when you get it apply for the visa again. Intended stay unlimited statement has nothing to do with the rejection
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/17/16 11:16 AM as a reply to Bala.
Bala:
Hi everyone,

I got a job offer from a german company and I applied for an employment VISA 3 weeks back. My salary was 41000 Euro. The VISA appointment went smooth and exactly in a week I got a mail from Consulate saying 'Your VISA has been decided upon, Please come and collect the passport. I thought I got my VISA approved and went. There they have given me a letter saying

"The german consulate general regrets to inform you that after due consideration of the legal provisions on immigration, your VISA cannot be granted.

The material reason which led to the refusal of your visa application is stated as follows :

The required work permit for your intended activity in germany could not be granted by the federal labour agency."

My profile :

Note : In the employment VISA in the sectional question ' Intended duration of stay in germany' I have mentioned my contract start date (april 1 - 2016 ) - Unlimited. [Is this has something to do with my rejection ?].

Thanks in advance

Please refer to the following blog of Detlef;
http://www.trust7.com/blue-card

In my opinion you did not met the "Minimum Gross Salary" requirement!
Evidence of an annual minimum gross salary of  EUR 49,600 in 2016.

Try to re-negotiate with this company a fresh offer and re-apply, chances are that you will get it this time.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Regards, raj++

P.S: this is not a legal advice.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/24/16 10:10 AM as a reply to Bala.
[quote=Hi Bala,

A soultion for your problem might be to give to ZAB assessment for the Bachelors degree as in ANABIN database under B.E. and under specific computer science it is not recognized.  So go for ]ZAB assessment.  I am sure you will get your visa.
BalaHi everyone,

My profile :

Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18