Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: My work permit pre-approval rejected

Toggle
My work permit pre-approval rejected
Answer
5/12/16 7:33 PM
Hi All,

My employer has applied for my work-permit at BA, but it was rejected, and the reason was "we didn't submited my educational documents"  which are not necessary, as they didn't asked about it. In 2 months they never replied about the same nor demand about it.. just directly rejected.
I am IT professional with MCA and having 5+ years experience and salary is also 65000 Euro/annum, so I would like to know that can I applied for blue card without ZAV involvement?

If I apply for Blue Card, then embassy would ask to the ZAV about my rejected work-permit, or the embassy will directly decide without ZAV?

Kindly reply as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
Malika
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/13/16 11:36 AM as a reply to Malika Kumari.
To me it seems that you should qualify for a Blue Card, and in your case a ZAV approval may not be necessary. In any case I would apply to ZAV again with the necessary documents and at the same time ask to the embassy for a Blue Card, if you can do that. I think there is miscommunication between embassy-employer-ZAV, which documents are needed or whether you need a ZAV approval or not should be quite clear from the start.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/13/16 1:52 PM as a reply to Malika Kumari.
Where did your company apply for pre-approval?

My company is in Munich. I got pre-approval and I didn't need educational certificates or anything, just submitted contract, looks like it's not required there.

However my friends in Berlin where asked to submit their bachelor certificate.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott