Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Apartment Size for NE!!

Toggle
Apartment Size for NE!!
Answer
3/7/16 4:48 PM
Dear All,

I need your help in understanding about apartment size when i apply for NE. I live in Berlin with my family (me, my wife and two children 10 & 8). I have paid 60 pensions already and want to apply for NE. We live in an apartment of 80 square meters. Can you please let me know is this sufficient for NE application or not.

Thank you all in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/8/16 9:58 AM as a reply to farman.
Ofcourse. Good luck with your application.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/16 12:42 PM as a reply to farman.
farman:
Dear All,

I need your help in understanding about apartment size when i apply for NE. I live in Berlin with my family (me, my wife and two children 10 & 8). I have paid 60 pensions already and want to apply for NE. We live in an apartment of 80 square meters. Can you please let me know is this sufficient for NE application or not.

Thank you all in advance.
If you already live with them, what's the problem? The apartment size is only a requirement when you are doing a Familienzusammenführung. Have you really read all the NE requirements?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/16 5:05 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Thank you for your responces.

Yes i have read the requirement but no where i found how big the apartment should be. From some friends i have come to know that specifically ABH asks for apartment size.

that is why i am asking what it should be? for further information my spouce is non-european.

Thank you.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18