Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

RE: spouse visa bangalore

Toggle
spouse visa bangalore
Answer
2/19/16 2:35 PM
Dear All,
can any one help . i am staying in hamburg,Germany with permanent residence (niederlass...)
 my wife do not have residence proof in bangalore. her passport extended with  USA address since she worked last year there but my passport have her name and  bangalore address  .
my passport contains her name with bangalore address. 
1)is this sufficient document for her address proof in bangalore. ?  
2)does there any chance to veriy the residence address in bangalore by going to home since she may not be availble in home all the times. she may travel to hyderabad for parents
3)Marriage certificate:
it happend in Andhrapradesh . my passport contains her name with her family name by mistake. it does not have my family name. does it realls matters
4)Birth certificate:
her birth certificate not available. only metriculation certificate available .is it ok?

Thanks and Regards
LionHari
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/16 3:02 PM as a reply to hari k l.
The best way of finding answers for these questions, is to ask the embassy.

Usually their answer are formal and typical, that you might need to correct the names on your passport, try other certifications to prove the birthday of your wife, etc. You need to negotiate with them, and it always takes time.

My suggestion is you can try to find out what you can do now, if it is possible to correct the typos on your passport & marriage certificate, please do it. If it is really impossible, just tell the embassy what you have done and you've tried your best to prepare the documents. German guys are fair and reasonable, usually it won't be a problem that they deny the reunion visa and make you & your wife separate for ever due to some error if you're really married (no offence)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/27/16 7:17 AM as a reply to hari k l.
Yes, you can contact the Embassy's hotline and get your queries answered. They would give you the best possible answers.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott