Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

RE: Travelling to Montenegro using a Blue Card

Toggle
Hi everyone,

This is slightly off topic but I was wondering if anyone has any experience with travelling to Montenegro using the Blue Card? I realize it's not a schengen state but their travel regulations say the following:

Holders of travel documents containing a valid Schengen visa, a valid visa of the United States of America or a permission to stay in these countries, may enter and stay, i.e. pass through the territory of Montenegro up to seven days, and not longer than the expiry of visa, if the period of validity of visa is less than seven days

It'd be great if someone could share their experience.

Thank you!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Travelling to Montenegro using a Blue Card
Answer
2/22/16 8:48 PM as a reply to Omar.
I got on the phone with the Montenegro embassy in Berlin. They say that anyone with a valid residence permit (aufenthaltstitel) for one of the Schengen countries can stay for a period of 30 days in Montenegro. Since a blue-card is a residence permit, the same rules apply but it's mandatory to carry your passport.So, happy holidays to me!! emoticon
+1 (1 Vote)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott