Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Niederlassung or Daueraufenthalt Erlebnis

Hello,

I come from India and completed nearly 6 and half years of stay in Germany. 3 years of stay in Badenwurtemberg and 3 and half years in Bayern. I checked with my rentenversicherung which has come to more than 60 months and so interested to apply for a Niederlassung or Daueraufenthalt Erlebnis. But when I went to Auslanderbehörde, they made me confuse by asking if I was really sure to take Daueraufenthalt and not Niederlassung as it may involve some disadvantages. They didnt mention clearly what are those.
But i would like to know your advice regarding this. Which type of Visa is advantageous and I would also like to know does it anyway would help for the visa for my wife. Is it necessary for her also to change. How does it reflect on her Visa.
Thank you.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18