Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Experiences in doing consulting work as a freelancer

Toggle
Experiences in doing consulting work as a freelancer
consulting startup freelancing
Answer
2/7/16 7:31 PM
Hi

I have been in Germany for more than a couple of years, and I really would like to move from my IT outsourcing job into self consulting (and probably a small firm in future) in the area of Digital Marketing. While I have the skills, I am quite clueless on how to start in terms of finding customers in a market where I do not have too many contacts.

It will be great if any of you can share your journey on something similar or as a freelancer, it will both be inspiring and give me some ideas about how to go about it. I'll also be keen if any of you is also interested in something similar, maybe we can work together?
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Experiences in doing consulting work as a freelancer
Answer
2/10/16 4:22 PM as a reply to Bazinga!.
Hi there,

Can I have your email ID? I'm interested in Digital Marketing too. I live in NRW.

Regards,
Shruti
+1 (1 Vote)

RE: Experiences in doing consulting work as a freelancer
Answer
2/15/16 12:56 AM as a reply to Bazinga!.
Bazinga!:
I am quite clueless on how to start in terms of finding customers in a market where I do not have too many contacts.

You need to start networking. Starting a business without knowing the market is a recipe for disaster. I would also highly recommend registering for a Gründungsseminar. 
+1 (1 Vote)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott