Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

RE: Re: Haushalt Hilfe

Toggle
Haushalt Hilfe
Answer
8/2/09 2:06 PM
Hi,
My wife is pregnant and we are expecting our baby around 18 August. My wife got fainted twice last week while I was at office.
Doctor wrote me a letter stating that I must stay at home and must not leave my wife alone.
I contacted with TK regarding this letter and they told me that I must take UNPaid holidays from my office and they will pay me for this period.
My question is, is anyone got any experience over this issue ? How much they (TK) pay ? Is there any complexities on Arbeits Vertrag ?

Is there any other way like I get direct GelbSchien coz of my wife so that I must not under go all this process ??

Regards,
Zeeshan
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Haushalt Hilfe
Answer
8/2/09 11:28 PM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
According to German regulations people can have 26 to 30 day of paid holidays p.a. If I were you than I wont care for TK´s money and just take usual hlidays and be with my wife and unborn kid.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/2/09 11:39 PM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
Dear herzlich,

this is genuine problem you have lot of ways

1- Take holiday as Raj2009 said.

2- If holiday is not possible which can happen, then talk with your employer that he should write down a letter that you cant take holiday due to any project, if you have this letter then talk with your insurence, your wife will get "haushaltshilfe" or "hebamme" and if you or your wife have mother in germany, then health insurence pay fahrtkosten(from her home to you and back). !!! Free of charge.

3- Very simple option but little tricky, just talk with the doctor of your wife, he/she will write you KRANK(ill) for couple of days ;)

These are some of my Opinions to you
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/2/09 11:39 PM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
You are 100% right Raj, but if on the other side, we are getting some benefits from TK then why not. We are paying for it for such cases. If now there is a time, then why not to avail.
I was just wondering if someone suffered the same .... and if they pay the normal salary or not..

Regards
Zeeshan
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Re: Haushalt Hilfe
Answer
1/14/16 12:24 PM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
Zeeshan Javeed:
You are 100% right Raj, but if on the other side, we are getting some benefits from TK then why not. We are paying for it for such cases. If now there is a time, then why not to avail.
I was just wondering if someone suffered the same .... and if they pay the normal salary or not..

Regards
Zeeshan
I hope things went in right direction in your case. Can you please tell us about your experience.. I am also facing the same problem but in my city it is very difficult to convince AOK.. May be if you can guide me the procedure and your experience then that would be helpful.

Thanks a lot !
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18