Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Does the 3-month entrance visa guarantee a blue card?

Toggle
I have a job offer from a company in Germany. All the requirements are good for a blue card. I applied for the blue card and the German embassy told me they will give me a 3-month visa to enter Germany together with my wife and there I will have to rent an apartment, get tax number and etc. and only then apply for the long-term blue card there.

Considering my company in Germany is eligible to hire people under the blue card visa and pays me enough salary and etc, does the first three-month visa guarantee I will for sure get the blue card when apply for it in Germany? I want to reduce the risk of quiting my job here and also not be able to get the blue card there in Germany.

Please share your experience.

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Does the 3-month entrance visa guarantee a blue card?
Answer
12/20/15 12:13 PM as a reply to David.
Short answer YES
Detailed answer: As long as you get your salary as agreed in your employment contract, everything is fine!
The 3 month period is set to control if your employer fulfills his duty to pay your salary, taxes and social contributions, which is mandatory for employers.
You can proof this when you show your salalry slips and then you will get your visa extension (Blue Card) for sure.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3