Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Help for Family reunion visa

Toggle
Help for Family reunion visa
Answer
4/29/12 5:54 PM
Hi,
My husband has got a work permit from german employer and me and my daughter want to apply for a family reunion visa. I have some queries:

1) I am awaiting some documents so I want to go on a schengan visa for the first 3 months and then come back to India and apply for the family reunion visa. Is that possible?

2) Somebody on this site mentioned that once your husband goes to Germany then different rules apply for family reunion visa. What is that? If he goes to Germany do we have to wait for a specific time (like 6 months or year) before we can apply for a family reunion visa.

3) As family reunion visa takes time can I apply it and go with him on schengan visa and when my family reunion visa gets approved I can come back to India for the stamping. Can this be done.

Please help if anybody had the same situation. Thank you very much.

Parul
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Help for Family reunion visa
Answer
12/10/15 3:57 AM as a reply to Parul Jain.
Hi there,
I have exactly the same situation as you do. Did you get an aswer to your questions? would you please share with me as well?
Thanks,
David
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3