Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Employment Visa application queries

Toggle
Employment Visa application queries
Answer
11/9/15 8:31 PM
Hello Guys,

This is my first post here.
I have few queries in application form and documents submission.

I have received an offer from a German company and now preparing to apply for National visa from Dubai. I have received the original Contract letter from the company. But the Job description (Format provided by the Labors Office (Bundesagentur für Arbeit – ZAV ), I have received in softcopy duly filled, signed and stamp by the company.

1. Do I need to ask them to send me the original copy of Job Description or just a print will work during submission?
2. In the leaflet, its mention that to provide "Pre-Approval of Labors Office, if applicable". When this is applicable and when it is not?
3. My company will provide me accommodation for the first 6 months. So what should I write in Intended place of stay in Germany?
4. What should I write in "Intended duration of stay in Germany"? My contract is until the retirement age.

Please reply to my queries as per your knowledge and experience. Do let me know in case you need some more information in order to provide an appropriate answer. 

Thank you in advance for your time.

Best Regards,
Azim
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Employment Visa application queries
Answer
11/14/15 11:03 AM as a reply to Azimul Haque.
Hi Azim,

you do not need the job description for your interview at the Embassy.

Only your future employer can apply for a pre approval, which would shorten the waiting period and gives confidence for the success of your application. Maybe this is what your employer send you as a soft copy? Take it with you when you go to the Embassy.

Just write the companies address.

Write 4 years, because this is the duration of the Blue Card. It will not effect your visa extensions later, if you want to stay permanently or if you want to leave earlier ;-

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3