Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Citizenship for childeren

Citizenship for childeren
german citizenship
Answer
9/4/15 2:29 PM
My German citizenship application concluded successfully in Munich. Yet to pay money and take the Urkunde. I applied for me as well as my daughter (now she is 2years 9 months old).

Einburgerungsstelle asked for a paper form her children doctor about language development. The doctor wrote that she is speaking 5 letter words in our native language and English and speaks Begrussen und Abschied formality words in German language with an addition that she can learn German language after going to Kindergarten. My contact person in Einburgurungstelle says that this is what they dont want. She wants to clarify this letter internally. I find this completely strange.

Can someone clarify the language requirements for childeren under 3 years? I did google research and found nothing. At this point can they block my daughter's citizenship?

It would be great if you can provide feedback.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott