Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Re-Entry with Blue Card

Toggle
Re-Entry with Blue Card
Answer
8/7/15 5:39 AM
Hello,

I was working in Germany on blue card with validity of 4 yers and due to family problems I had to travel back to my country for 3 months.My german employer didn't allow me 3 month leave and I left job, did Ab meldung and returned to my home country.

I am getting new offer from Germany.Let me know if I can travel to Germany on same blue card ? If I have done Ab meldung then do I need to take Visa from my country to travel back ?

Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/7/15 8:15 AM as a reply to SE.
No need to apply for visa. Since its less than 6 months you can travel back without any problems.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/7/15 10:41 AM as a reply to SE.
Hi,

please go through this post
http://www.trust7.com/forum/-/message_boards/message/819896 and the comments from me and arianne.

You lose the Recidence permit (here your blue card) once you nature of leaving Germany is on Permenent basis.

Permenent basis: Resigning your Job and De-registration (abmeldung) in Bügeramt and leaving Germany.

One thing what you could have done was, "You could have informed your situation to the Ausländeramt officer that you have currently some family problems and you need to solve them then return back then could have flyed back to your home country."

In that case the officer will give you a "Note" with that you can re-enter Germany.

Some years back I am also in the same situation like you, but I called the German Counsulate in my home country, they said that my old permit was invalid and I need new visa to travel back to Germany.

The 6 months duration is valid only if you haven't de-registered (abmeldung) in Germany.
I can also point out some law points (I am not a lawyer) to justify the above points.

So PLEASE MY KIND ADVICE IS TO SPEAK WITH THE AUTHORITIES IN GERMAN COUNSULATE AT YOUR HOME COUNTRY.

Cheers
BT
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/25/16 9:09 PM as a reply to SE.
SE:
Hello,

I was working in Germany on blue card with validity of 4 yers and due to family problems I had to travel back to my country for 3 months.My german employer didn't allow me 3 month leave and I left job, did Ab meldung and returned to my home country.

I am getting new offer from Germany.Let me know if I can travel to Germany on same blue card ? If I have done Ab meldung then do I need to take Visa from my country to travel back ?

Thanks.

Can you please let us know what happened as I am also in similar situation as yours? Please help?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott