Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Pre-approval letter (requesting the original document)

Toggle
Hi everyone,

My employer applied for pre-approval from ZAV upon my request. ZAV says it should be done within a week or two, however, they also say that they won't give us the original document and that the embassy will have to request for it directly. 

I am fine with that but the Visa Officer specifically asked me to bring the original document to expedite the process. I was wondering if its' normal for ZAV to hold on to the original document? 

Thanks! Looking forward to your input. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/25/15 1:59 PM as a reply to Omar.
Hi,

normally they send the original to your new employer and he will send it to you, togther with contract and cover letter, by courier.

I received many of these prior approval letters meanwhile and I doubt that the ZAV will take care of the delivery to India or any other country.

Tell your employer to check with ZAV again, maybe they got something wrong!

Good luck

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/25/15 3:11 PM as a reply to trust7.
Thanks for getting back to me, Detlef. I will get in touch with my employer and see what we can do about this! 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott