Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: University and Degree not present in ANABIN !!

Toggle
Hello,
I have an unlimited contract offer from a cmpany based in Munich and I wanted to apply for BlueCad.
The german consulate in mumbai informd me that my university and degree are not available in ANABIN so they can not process my application.

I have done my engineering from IETE (New Delhi) - " Institute of electronics and telcommunication engineer's " . So the german cnsulate suggested me to apply @ anabin.kmk.com for a Equivelence certificate for my degree.The told it might cost around 200 euros and might take 2-3 months time .

Can some one help me understand the prcess and what all the things ANABIN considers for issuing the equivelence certificate ? Generally what is the oveall time needed for the process tobe completed ? Have you seen before such cases and what are the chances that I would be able to get a bluecard ?

I am really worried . Please suggest .

Regards,
Sudhansu
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/19/15 11:51 AM as a reply to Sudhansu Sekhar Das.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/19/15 1:11 PM as a reply to Sudhansu Sekhar Das.
Hi Sudhanshu,

What is the name of your degree?

Insitutes/Colleges/Universities which are not explicitly listed under the anabin database were available under "All India Directory of Colleges"  in the anabin data base.  This takes you to the link  www.education.nic.in/collegedir/collegedir.asp . This lists all the approved institutes and universities. Unfortunatly this link is broken .

Contact the anabin(ZAemoticon directly or through your employer with all your transcripts(marksheets, certificates etc.,) . The anabin organisation will validate your degree and your institute and provide you the equivalent certificate. If the degree and the Institute is approved by UGC India, then it should not be an issue. This might take some time, atleast 6 weeks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/19/15 3:47 PM as a reply to Selvaperumal.
Hi,
My degree name is : "Associate member of Institution of Electronics andtelecommunicaion engineers " Its also known as AMIETE . Its given by IETE (Institute of electronics and telecommunication engineers). It has MHRD appoval.

Regards,
Sudhansu
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3