Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Travel to India while new Passport Renewal in progress

Toggle
Travel to India while new Passport Renewal in progress
passport renewal
Answer
3/23/15 12:14 PM
It will be nice if someone can help on this, my passport expires in 4 months (and so does my RP). I have just applied for a new passport already but it is expected in a few weeks.

Can I still travel using my current valid passport + RP to India (for 2 weeks), this question because many visas often have a min 6 months passport validity criteria. Would this cause any issues when i try to re-enter Germany?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/28/15 12:51 PM as a reply to Bazinga!.
If u return within 4month no problem.

6month thingy is for visa application.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/31/15 1:52 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Are you interested in getting a loan from us?
   I am Mrs BECKY STEWART a financier loan lender" The Managing director of ‘’Loan Drop Solution’’, we are willing to lend out loans with the interest rate of 3%, We offer loans to commercial and private bodies ranging from $2,000 to the maximum of $1,000,000 within the periods of 1 to 8 years, We offer loan at low interest rate and with no credit check, we offer Personal loans, debt consolidation loans, venture capital, business loans, education loans, home loans or "loans for any reason! However, Our method, offers you the chance to state the amount of loan needed and also the duration you can afford, We are well certified and registered, Our loans are well insured for maximum security which is our great priority, We do use the bank transfer in sending loans to our various clients and it will take the maximum period of 24 working HOURS and you are well guaranteed of getting funded, If you are interested, kindly fill out the Borrower’s Loan Application and send it back to us for further process.
Borrower Information
(Required information fields appear in bold)
Full Name(s):
Contact Number:
Loan Amount:
Requested:Loan Purpose:
Loan Duration:
Employment Status:

Reply at loan.drop@financier.com
We hope to hear from you soon.
Yours Truly,Mrs BECKY STEWART
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/31/15 2:05 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Are you interested in getting a loan from us?
   I am Mrs BECKY STEWART a financier loan lender" The Managing director of ‘’Loan Drop Solution’’, we are willing to lend out loans with the interest rate of 3%, We offer loans to commercial and private bodies ranging from $2,000 to the maximum of $1,000,000 within the periods of 1 to 8 years, We offer loan at low interest rate and with no credit check, we offer Personal loans, debt consolidation loans, venture capital, business loans, education loans, home loans or "loans for any reason! However, Our method, offers you the chance to state the amount of loan needed and also the duration you can afford, We are well certified and registered, Our loans are well insured for maximum security which is our great priority, We do use the bank transfer in sending loans to our various clients and it will take the maximum period of 24 working HOURS and you are well guaranteed of getting funded, If you are interested, kindly fill out the Borrower’s Loan Application and send it back to us for further process.
Borrower Information
(Required information fields appear in bold)
Full Name(s):
Contact Number:
Loan Amount:
Requested:Loan Purpose:
Loan Duration:
Employment Status:

Reply at loan.drop@financier.com
We hope to hear from you soon.
Yours Truly,Mrs BECKY STEWART
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7