Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Left job on EU Blue Card

Toggle
Left job on EU Blue Card
Answer
3/17/15 12:32 PM
Hello,

I got EU blue card in Oct-2014 for 4 years. I worked in a company for 5 months and left it. I worked from Oct-2014 to Feb-2015. I moved to London on 23rd Feb 2015. 

I want to know can I still go back to Germany and look for jobs? For how many months if I stay outside of Germany my Blue Card will be invalid?

---
Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/17/15 3:21 PM as a reply to Anil Chaubey.
Anybody there to reply?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/17/15 3:24 PM as a reply to Anil Chaubey.
Hi,

As far i know after lefting your job you need to report to ABH & they will issue a job seeking VISA(valid for <3 month). Then within this period if you can manage a new job then you can regain your Blue Card. So, officially your Blue Card is no longer valid when you will trying to manage new job & change your work permit paper. But as far i know immigration dept. will not cross check your blue card's status from database while travelling from UK to DE. Because you already have validity till 2018.

I could be wrong. Its just my personal findings. emoticon

Regards
Sazzad
http://de.linkedin.com/in/sazzadhussein
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/17/15 3:29 PM as a reply to Sazzad Hussein.
Thanks for the reply. Still your answer is incomplete.

anyone there to know this in more detail?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott