Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Niederlassungserlaubnis and Salary

Toggle
Niederlassungserlaubnis and Salary
Answer
3/17/15 9:39 AM
Dear t7 Members,

Is there a co-relation between getting Niederlassunsgerlaubnis directly based on your Salary? I dont know but I remember reading it somewhere that if you earn > 60k pro jahr, then you are directly given NE. Is it true? if yes, does someone has any experience on how to approach the ABH for this situation?

Thnx
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/17/15 11:21 AM as a reply to M S.
I'm not sure about the current situation, but several years ago immediate PR was possible for "highly qualified people with special skills and responsibilities", which included deparment managers in companies and university professors etc.One of the requirements to get that PR was earning above 60K, that alone didn't mean that you get an immediate PR. I don't think getting a PR immediately just because you are earning above 60K is possible, I may be wrong. However if you have a 60K+ job, esp. if it is permanent, and a blue card, no reason they wouldn't give you a PR in 21 months, if that helps.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/17/15 3:28 PM as a reply to M S.
Hallo,

I think your queries answer is written here in details. Please have a look:

http://www.service-bw.de/zfinder-bw-web/processes.do?vbmid=0&vbid=865714&language=eng

Regards
Sazzad
http://de.linkedin.com/in/sazzadhussein
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/17/15 6:53 PM as a reply to M S.
I guess there are three variants of NE and it is mostly standardized all over Germany. 1) Highly Qualified, it is specific to each KVR how they interpret this and this is where Salary play a role 2) IT Job with Normal salary + German Masters + B1 + 21 Months Rentenversicherung 3) IT Job with Normal Salary + German A1 or A2 + 33 Months Rentenversicherung. I got an NE based on point 2 although I did not have B1, its all depends on how you approach them in KVR. All the best for your NE application
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/18/15 8:35 AM as a reply to Kishore M.
Thanks everyone for your comments.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18