Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Degree verification for spouse with Blue card for job search

Toggle
Hello Experts
We moved to Germany in 1st week of feb 2015, I have a job in germany and we (self & spouse) have applied for the blue card. For me the degree verification was never asked,maybe because I had a job offer  ( our degrees are listed in Anabin as H+ )

Now my wife is also looking for a job. Is she required to get her Degrees verified ? 

I searched the forum and could not find this scenario discussed before. Yet pls pardon if its a duplicate post

Regards 
Shergill
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Degree verification for spouse with Blue card for job search
Answer
3/7/15 1:10 PM as a reply to Jas Singh deep.
shergill:
Now my wife is also looking for a job. Is she required to get her Degrees verified ? 
She is only required to have her qualifications evaluated if she wants to work in a regulated profession. However, depending on her field and how well her university is known, it could be to her advantage to have an official evaluation of her degree(s) to include in her applications. 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott