Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Friend caught in U-bahn in Germany without proper ticket

Toggle
Hello All
A Friend of mine has recently come from India and was caught in U-bahn in Germany without proper ticket. He had a pass which is valid after 9 AM, and was travelling at 8:35 AM :-(.

Now, the Train checking staff gave him a 40 Euro ticket, but will this effect his visa or is this ticket will be tied to immigration rules by any chance. I think, the notice in the U-bahn says something like - "proceedings of criminal offense or imposition of administrative fee shall be unaffected".

Any advise, please help.

Thanks,
Sanjay
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/3/15 2:48 PM as a reply to Sanjay Dwivedi.
Don't be afraid, It will not effect in anyway just for 1 time.

Baba
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/3/15 8:26 PM as a reply to Sanjay Dwivedi.
No problem for the first time, since it doesn't count as offense. I did the same mistake unknowingly and nothing happened. If one does it regularly and gets caught again and again then it may be a problem, but this isn't going to happen in your case so no worries.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/4/15 12:13 PM as a reply to Sanjay Dwivedi.
It will have no consequences. Fine above a certain limit are considered serious.

If you are a repeated offender or you do not pay up. This may have consequences on the residence permit,.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott