Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: German Citizenship + B1 integration course

Toggle
Hello all,

I have visited einbürgerungsamt in Köln today. They have told me that I can not apply citizenship after 7 year because of integration course. I have not done integration course but I have completed telc Deutsch B1+ Beruf berufsbezogene with more than 500 hours. I have also completed Orientation Course. I dont understand logic of einbürgerungsamt. Is there any way where i can get exception from integration course ? I heard that ausländerbehörde can do something in this case. And one more question How much salary requirement for couple ?

Thank you!
Best regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/26/15 6:36 PM as a reply to Kamal Patel.
As far as I know, you take a B1 test + test at the end of orientation course, submit the documents to BAMF and BAMF issues you a Integration Course certificate. You don't even need to take 600+ hour of language +orientation course. And with this certificate you can apply after 7 years. Am I mistaken? Do you have that certificate?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/26/15 6:47 PM as a reply to Arnhem.
Thank you for your reply. No I do not have any certificate from BAMF. I did not attain integration course. What i understood from your reply that I can to apply a certificate from BAMF. Is it correct ? Is there any form to apply such certificate ? 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/26/15 8:18 PM as a reply to Kamal Patel.
No problem. As far as I know, I may be wrong, it is enough to send to BAMF your B1 test result and integration test result, and BAMF will send you an integration certificate. With this I know some people who appy after 7 years. Maybe there is someone else here who knows better and can answer your question?

You can also easily call BAMF and ask them. I think they'll give reliable information.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott