Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

NE For Blue card holder

Toggle
NE For Blue card holder
Answer
2/2/15 3:05 PM
Dear All,

I am planning to apply for NE, I have a Blue card, i plan to apply under the 33 months group.

My questions, I have finished only A1 level in German.
1) Do we need B1 certificate to get the NE.

If anyone have got NE via Blue card, kindly share the needed docs or pointer.

Thanks
Gopi
0 (0 Votes)

RE: NE For Blue card holder
Answer
2/2/15 3:31 PM as a reply to Gopinathan kuppuswamy.
Hi Gopi
As per the guidelines, if you are applying under the 33 months group, then you don't need any German Certification, but lets see if some experts or person, who faced this scenario replies.

When did you come here and when are you completing 33 months?

Thanks,
Sanjay
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/2/15 10:24 PM as a reply to Gopinathan kuppuswamy.
<p>Hi Gopi,</p>
<p>Please refer my previous &nbsp;post</p>
<p><br style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 17px; background-color: #e0e0e8;" /><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 17px; background-color: #e0e0e8;">Pls read this page http://www.trust7.com/forum/-/message_boards/message/742149</span><br style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 17px; background-color: #e0e0e8;" /><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 17px; background-color: #e0e0e8;"></span></p>
<p><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 17px; background-color: #e0e0e8;">for more information for NE via Bluecard&nbsp;</span></p>
<p><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 17px; background-color: #e0e0e8;">Cheers</span></p>
<p><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 17px; background-color: #e0e0e8;">BT</span></p>
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/3/15 9:37 AM as a reply to Sanjay Dwivedi.
Dear Sanjay,

I will be completeing my 33 months in April, but it looks we need atleast the integration course.

Not sure, let us wait for some more ideas from people here.

Thanks
Gopi
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/4/15 9:14 AM as a reply to Brain Teaser.
Hi Gopi
After the reply from Brain Teaser, it seems you need orientation certificate.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/4/15 12:18 PM as a reply to Gopinathan kuppuswamy.
I would recommend to check this information on your respective city's auslaenderamt web site.

E.g., the auslaenderamt that deals with my residence location have a Blue Card flyer in English that states that to apply after 33 months valid months (i.e., have blue card and have paid compulsory or voluntary contributions to public pension insurance), the requirement in particular to fulfil No. 9 of Residence Act is to show proof of German language skills at A1 level. It further states that to reduce this period to 21 months, proof of German language skills at B1 level have to be shown.

When I do an online search for this information for other cities auslaenderamt, they have also stated such information, what should help you understand whether you require A1 or B1, and/or integration course.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/4/15 1:12 PM as a reply to Gopinathan kuppuswamy.
Hi Gopi,

khanakbar is correct.
They have updated the law.

No need for B1 and no need for orientation test.

die Voraussetzungen des § 9 Absatz 2 Satz 1 Nummer 2, 4 bis 6, 8 und 9 vorliegen und er über
einfache Kenntnisse der deutschen Sprache verfügt vorliegen.

einfache Kenntnisse der deutschen Sprache --> A1.

Also no need for Orientation or Leben in Deutschland test: (Reference from BAMF)
Do people applying for a settlement permit need to have a knowledge of the legal and social system in
Germany in accordance with section 9 subs. 2 No. 8 of the German
Residence Act?
No. The exception outlined in section 9 subs. 2 sentence 5 of the German
Residence Act applies. Holders of an EU Blue Card are assumed to have
minimal need for integration as they possess a higher education
qualification.

Hope with this points you can be prepared to ask your local foreign officer.

Cheers
BT.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3