Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

RE: Spouse Visa-House in Germany-Details_Please Help!!

Toggle
Spouse Visa-House in Germany-Details_Please Help!!
spouse visa
Answer
1/15/15 7:42 AM
Hi Team,

I've gone through the threads posted earlier regarding Spouse Visa to Germany. But I haven't found information about this issue. Please help. It's urgent!!

My husband is living in Germany in a single room appartment right now. He is looking for a new place that can accommadate both of us but is unable to find one immediately. 
My question is, should I wait till he finds the bigger place that can accommodate both of us and then apply for Visa or can I go ahead with application and submit documents of his current appartment and request them by saying that I will submit the bigger house documents once he finds it.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/15/15 8:26 AM as a reply to Sapna Sharma.
You Can go ahead and submit all your docs, later the ABH will come back to your hubby asking for the housing documents, at that time he can submit the new housing document.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
1/15/15 8:28 AM as a reply to Sapna Sharma.
Don't wait..go ahead with current address.. Once marriage certificate is verified.. They are going to ask for housing docs.. This one has to be latest ..they are OK if address change during applucation
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
1/15/15 9:25 AM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Thanks Guys!! This surely helps!

I have doubts about the Application Form.  
In the section for Applicant's information, they have asked for Residence Permit Number - I do not have a residence permit number here in India. What should I do?

There is a question that I have to select which says - I intend to stay in the federal republic of Germany for a period of one year only. Should I select this?
I'm asking this question because there's another question asking me the time period of my stay in Germany - From....To
What should I do in this case?

Thank you so much for your help. I've tried contacting them for information but no response!! This forum is very helpful!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/15/15 4:04 PM as a reply to Sapna Sharma.
If your husbands apartment now is about 40sqm that shouldnt be a problem.
---------------
I'm asking this question because there's another question asking me the time period of my stay in Germany - From....To
What
should I do in this case?
----------------

We left it empty in my wifes case with the intention that if they ask, we would tell them its unknown since the husband is working there. So it depends on his work situation. However they did not ask us anything in this regard.
Dont delay your visa application. Unfortunately, there are other sources of delay already programmed in this process none of which you can influence.
Best of luck
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
1/19/15 6:05 AM as a reply to Kinshuk Srivastava.
I have applied for my Spouse Visa today and I will be travelling to Germany in the first week of June.
The Visa Officer said that it's too early to apply and said the travelling date should be 15th March. 
The office said that I will have 90 days period to travel to Germany and register there.
Is the right thing to do, or should I cancel the Visa and re-apply again before 2 months from June.
Please suggest.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/19/15 9:07 AM as a reply to Sapna Sharma.
@Shruti
Please apply in the 1st wek of march, they are right, you cxan apply for 90 days in advance.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
1/21/15 3:55 PM as a reply to Sanjay Dwivedi.
Hi Team,

Thank you for all your help.

I have a question: What does this mean?
"Your visa application has been decided upon.
Please submit your passport
to the Visa Section of the German Consulate General, Bangalore
from Monday to Friday
at 14:00 hrs.
Your passport will be ready for pick-up the same day between 14:30 and 15:00 hrs.
Kindly bring your receipt along.
If you are unable to come in person, you may authorize a third person to submit and/or pick-up your passport. Apart from the receipt, the person should carry an authorization letter and a photo ID proof.
(Please note:
You are kindly requested to sign the attached declaration and submit it to the visa section at the time of passport submission. /
You are kindly requested to present your name of document at the time of passport submission).
Sincerely yours,

German Consulate General
Visa Section

I received this mail today and wanted to know if this mean my Visa has been approved.
Thanks in advance!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/21/15 4:19 PM as a reply to Sapna Sharma.
Yes. A  decision on your visa has been made. It seems like they have granted you the visa. They need your passport so that they can paste the visa. It has been amazingly quick...

Best of luck
+1 (1 Vote)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18